We just met

Jaylen POV
"Wassup ma you look good " I said walking inside.
"How? When I have on a tank top,shorts and no makeup" she said sitting on the couch.
"Ma you don't have to have on any type of clothing or makeup you beautiful regardless " I said sitting down beside her.
"Mmhmm you want something to drink?"
"Yeah water is fine ma"
"Alrighty" she said entering the kitchen
She came back and handed me a cold bottle of water.
"So tell me about yourself Jaylen"
"Well ma theirs not much too know,, im 19 ,, I like to chill & smoke with my niggas,,and rap that's about it over here what about you ma?"
"Um im 18 i like to sing and do hair and go shopping"
"Fa sho fa sho ,, ma you got a nice place your people rich or sumn?"
"Yeah my dad passed away in the army last summer so we have checks coming in from his work service and my moms a lawyer , and a doctor."
"You must be only child ma?"
"Yeah so I guess you can say I'm spoiled" she said laughing.
"Oh so I hear you starting college soon"
"Yeah I start Monday"
"Word well me and my boys having a lil kickback tomorrow pop out?"
"I'll see I still have alot to pack if I'm done I'll slide thru"
"Ight ma" I said caressing her thigh.
Monica's POV
O shittttttttttt he touching my weak spot,, I felt myself getting wet I shifted in my seat.
"What's wrong ma?"he said leaning in kissing my neck.
"Nothing Nothing Cmon lets go upstairs" I said grabbing his hand.
I'm not a virgin but I haven't had sex in a long time and that was with my first boyfriend Andre but all I know is I want this fine ass man and I want him now.
"Damn ma your room look nice asf" he said before he grabbed my waist and kissed me,, his lips are so soft I wonder what that mouth do🙃.
He pulled of my tank top exposing my breast he suck and licked on my nipples leaving them hard as a rock he then kissed all down my stomach making his way to my sweet thang he pulled off my shorts and panties and layed me on the bed he kissed my pearl and sent warm long licks up and down my sweet thang.
"Damn ma you wet asf"
After pleasuring me he pulled out his erection,,and when I tell y'all that shit is SHA-LONGBGBGBGBGBGBGBHVGB😭😭
this was my first time giving head but I didn't let him know that so I went to work.
"O shit maaa!"
After he nutted in my mouth he layed me back on the bed and was about to slide it in untill I stopped him.
"Listen Jaylen lord knows I want you Bad! But we just met I don't know what I'm doing let's call it a night."
"Ight ma at least let me stay the night I don't wanna leave you I'll help you pack in the morning if you want"
"That's fine" we cleaned ourselves up and went to bed.