The mall//continued

"Um hey so-ory my bad um let me get uhhhh (y'all know when black people order they hit that "uhhhh"😂😂)
"Half pepperoni half meat lovers please" I said as I held my head down trying not to stare.
"Pick your head up ma I got you ,, what you want too drink though?"
"Um I'll take a cheery coke" I said trying not to smile.
"Sorry ma we don't sell coke products"
"Oh my bad ,, I'll take a sweet tea."
"Let me get a half pep half meat lovers with a sweet tea and a large sugar cookie"
I smiled as he was talking into the mic so the cooks could fix my food.
"Um excuse me Jaylen " I said reading his name tag. "I didn't order a sugar cookie"
" i know but it's on the house ,, a sugar cookie for my sugar"
"I appreciate it but if this your way of flirting you a flop😂"
"Nah Ian flirting yet, what's your name ma?"
"Mon-" I got cut off by someone in line.
"Can you hurry up damn I got places to be things to do he took your order now move aside so he can take mines" said a girl with long pretty hair and thick in all the right places.
"My bad hunni damn it's never that serious "
"What ever" said the girl
ORDER 31 !said a man bringing my food
I grabbed my plate and walked away forgetting all about "Jaylen".
I walked through the crowded food court to find T .... she had just got her food from chipotle.
"Cmon girl were we gone sit " she said biting a piece of her burrito.
"Right here cmon" I said leading the way
We sat down and ate all our food then headed for the car. During the car ride I told her about Jaylen and that girl who was being rude.
"Oh hell nawwww why tf you anit call or text me you know I woulda dropped that damn chipotle to beat a bitch" she said plugging her phone in the aux
"BecAuse I can handle her myself,, long as Ian getting jumped i got it.
"Mmmhmm" she said scrolling through her music.
A few minutes later we started bumping too Molly Brazy - more facts