Be safe

"mom,me and Jug are leaving for school" Betty yells to her mom in the kitchen.
"okay,honey.have a good day" Alice says back with a smile.
"we won't be home until later tonight,we're meeting up with Veronica and Archie"
"be safe..." Alice starts before Betty cuts her off
"mom,we didn't say we were having sex"
"well what a wonderful conversation" Fp says with a laugh as him and Jughead walk into the kitchen.Fp walking straight to Alice leaning into kiss her as Alice steps in front of him.
He then knows somethings about to go down.
"honey,i meant be safe where ever your going.but now your making me think you are having sex" Alice says back.
"mom,we're teenagers.give us some space"
"Betty" Jughead starts knowing how stubborn both his girlfriend and Alice are.
"Elizabeth!i said nothing about you two having sex,and now your losing it!"
"Ali,why don't we let the kids go ahead to school" Fp says trying to calm the argument before she leaves Alice in a horrible mood.
"i'm sorry mom,but i'm just used to you and dad.you know,jumping down my back." Betty says back,not quite used to her mom and dad being divorced.
"i know honey" Alice says walking over the Betty pulling her in for a hug."but i'm not your father"
"i hate to interrupt this,beautiful moment" Jughead says trying to hold back a laugh,"but we're going to be late for school"
"bye kids" Fp says with a wave ready to get them out
the door so he has Alice all to his self.and with the shut of the door,he practically darts straight to Alice,who is standing at the sink doing dishes.
wrapping his arms around her middle he says
"good morning gorgeous"
"good morning" she says still doing the dishes as he throws her over his shoulder not giving her the chance to even finish.
"Fp" she squeals grabbing onto his hips to steady herself," what are you doing?!?"
"you know what i'm doing Alice Smith" he says as he gives her butt and slap walking into their bedroom and laying her on the bed.

———————-
Sorry this took so long guys!i didn't really know what to write but i have lots of ideas now!comment any requests please!:)❤️