babysitting

"hey good looking"Fp says wrapping his arms around Alice's middle kissing her cheek,while she stands at the sink doing dishes.
"hey"she smiles
"we're home,all alone,and your doing dishes?"Fp questions with a laugh
"yep" Alice teases back,turning around in Fp's arms,as he has her pinned to the counter
"oh really?" he winks kissing her lips,taking her hand in to his walking to the sofa.
"let's watch a movie"he insists,shocking Alice a little bit.
"okay" she says with an eyebrow raised.
"do you see the remote?"Fp asks as he's already sat down.
"yeah,it's right here" Alice says bending over in front of Fp to pick it up,as he grabs her hips pulling her on to his lap.she instantly wraps her arms around his neck.
"so,you look hot"Fp smiles kissing her lips,as she places her feet on the couch,so she's practically laying down in Fp's lap,as he climbs over top of her.
"what happened to the movie?"Alice jokes
"seriously?" Fp laughs kissing her neck.when their interrupted by the phone ringing.
Alice picks up the phone.
"hey mom,could you and Fp watch the grand twins for me while i go and run a few errands?"Polly says on the other end of the phone.
"sure honey,me and Fp would love to"she glares at Fp as he's still kissing her neck.he reaches the spot he knows she loves and can't resist sucking on it.
Alice glares at Fp,while she's holding back a moan.
"okay i'll bring them by in about 30 minutes" Polly replies.
Alice pushes Fp back with a hand on his chest.As she glares at him,while he's grinning from ear to ear.
"okay,honey.see you then"Alice hangs up.swatting Fp's shoulder.
"what?" he laughs
"you know what"she glares back,"teasing me like that while i'm on the phone with my daughter"
"you love me" he kisses her forehead as he's still on top of her
"your lucky i do"she rolls her eyes smiling.squirming out from underneath Fp."my grand babies are coming,so control yourself" she laughs looking down at the arousal in Fp's pants.
"i can't just make it go away,and anyways you looking that sexy,isn't helping"he says smacking her butt as she walks away.
"you smacking my butt,probably isn't either" she laughs
they hear a knock at the door.Alice goes to open it and is greeted by Polly,and her precious babies.
"hey mom,thanks for watching the twins.you to Fp" she says as Fp comes behind Alice placing a hand all her back.
"oh it's no problem honey,we didn't have anything else to do"
Fp raises an eyebrow at that comment.
Polly hands a baby to each of the adults.
"and no funny business in front of the twins to two"she says pointing at Fp.
"honey"Alice laughs as Polly's out the door.