Officer Jones

Sorry i haven't updated in a while,i've been really stressed with school and sports...hopefully i can update regularly,please leave requests!:))

Fp and Alice had a little fight,so of course Alice refused to sleep in the same room as him,so he slept on the couch.he was missing Alice like crazy,he's almost always touching or cuddling her and he wanted to now.so he thought of an idea,he grabbed a flashlight and headed to their bedroom.he shined the light on the bed seeing her move,he was in awe of how gorgeous she was.no matter how many time he sees her it always seems like she gets even more beautiful with each second.

''excuse me ma'am'' he said in a proper voice

''what are you doing?''she laughed tiredly

''i'm asking the questions here sweetheart'' he said once again in his most proper police officer voice,''i think your breaking the law''

''oh,how?'' she asked trying not to laugh

''kicking your husband out of bed.i may need to pat you down Mrs.''

she laughs at him,''what if I show you a boob?''

''are you trying to bribe me?''

"maybe"

''as tempting as that is,up please"he says as she stands up.she laughs as he pats her down,paying more attention to her butt and boobs than anything else.

"everything okay,Mr.Officer?" she says in a teasing voice

"only if you forgive Mr.Jones and let him sleep beside you again"

"hmmmm"she laughs "and if i don't?" she try's her hardest not to laugh,of course she's going to let him back in bed.

"i'll have to take you in" he says with the straightest face possible.

she sits down on their bed,"come on Mr.Officer"

"is that bribe still up for takes" he says with a wink as he sits down beside her and wraps his arm around her

"i've got a better one" she says sliding his shorts off

"Mrs.Jones,i like where this is going" he says back as he slides off her nighty.

Sorry it's so short guys,i've had this idea in my head for a while!