NOW!?

"OHHH" Alice raises up from bed,feeling a sharp pain.
"what..what's wrong?"Fp asks raising up as well,feeling worried.
"she's coming,now" she says getting out of bed the best she can
"now?"Fp questions
"no Fp,i'm just going to the hospital anyways"She rolls her eyes at him
he ignores her comment,as he knows she's just in pain.he grabs the bags they've had packed,and heads to tell Betty and Jughead.
"kids,wake up" he yells through the hallway as he's helping his pregnant wife walk
"what?" Jughead asks groggily
"is everything okay?" Betty asks once she sees her mom
"the baby's coming"
"NOW?" they both question
"yes now" He replies
Fp takes Alice's hand in his,leading her down the stairs,and to his truck outside,helping her in.
"oh gosh Fp,i forgot how painful having a baby truly is" Alice groaned in pain.
"it's okay,baby.you've got this" Fp said,with one hand on the wheel,the other hand stroking hers.

once they arrive at the hospital they immediately send Alice into labour,as her contractions are getting heavier.and before they know it,they're holding their very own baby boy in their arms.
"wow baby,i can't believe we did this" Fp says so proudly
"i can" Alice smiles up at him,and then back down at the baby boy in her arms."he looks just like you,so handsome"
"i think he looks more like you baby"
"either way,he's not hurting" Alice laughs
the nurse comes in,asking them what the babies name is,and filling out the birth certificate.
"his name is Chic"Fp replies proudly.since he's the one that chose that name,and Alice actually agreed.
"we love you so much already little guy"Alice says smiling and kissing her baby boys forehead.
Fp can't help but smile at the sweet sight.