sneaking in

Alice is standing over the sink finishing up the last of the dishes,when Betty comes in from a double date with Jughead,Archie,and Veronica.
"hey mom"
"hey honey" Alice says looking back at Betty giving her a smile "how was your date?"
"it was fun.....and not that kind of fun"Betty says rolling her eyes,knowing how her mom thinks.
Alice laughs at how much Betty acts like her.at times she wonders if that's a good or bad thing.
Betty interrupts her thoughts saying,
"i'm going to head to bed,i'm super tired and have a big test tomorrow"
she kisses her mom's cheek.
"okay,goodnight honey.sleep tight"
once Alice finishes the dishes she heads to bed to.
1:45 am
Fp uses his key to open the front door,being as quiet as possible,crossing his fingers he doesn't run in to Betty.he sneaks up to Alice's room,without being caught,thankfully.
he creeps open her door,trying not to scare her,as he didn't tell her he was coming.but she's used to him coming in on his own by now.
he strips down to his boxers,pulling the cover back,as Alice wakes up.
"what the hell are you doing her?" she says with a yawn,as he climbs into bed,wrapping his arms tightly around her waist.
"i couldn't sleep" he whines
she smiles,rolling her eyes.
"your such a baby,but my baby.i hate to kill the mood,but Betty will wake up to easy.speaking of which,how did you not get caught?"
"i'm just the good" he teases leaving a trail of kisses up from her neck to her lips.
"i just need to wake up and have you in my arms" Fp says taking in the sight of this gorgeous woman.