morning sickness

Alice is 7 months pregnant,and feels like she could bust at any time.she hasn't really had much sickness with this baby,but she thinks that could change.
she turns over to look at the clock on the night stand reading 4:58,she desperately wants to go back to sleep,but this baby has a schedule of partying all night and sleeping all day.
as she's finally about to fall back asleep,she gets extremely nauseous,and she knows what's coming next.
she immediately jumps out of bed,waking up Fp,and runs to the bathroom.throwing up as soon as she gets in there.
Fp follows behind.he pulls her hair back with one hand and rubs her back with the other.
"you okay baby?" he asks once she's done
"no" she says grumpily
"need anything?"
"yeah,this baby out of me"
He can't help but laugh a little at that.
"only a few more weeks to go beautiful,and then it's out" he says trying to make her feel better,but it obviously didn't work,because she starts throwing up again.and once again,Fp pulls her hair back,doing whatever he can to help.
once she's done,he helps her up and walks her back to their bed.
"want me to get you a glass of water?" he asks kissing her forehead.
"please" she says smiling at him
as he heads out of their room to get her water,he says Betty and Jughead standing in the hallway.
"is everything okay?" Betty asks a little worried
"yes,your moms just having some morning sickness from her pregnancy.completely normal though,or that's what she told me" he tells the worried teenagers,"now you two go get some rest,you have school tomorrow"