Intruder

"goodnight mom,goodnight Fp" Betty yells to her mom and her moms new husband.

"goodnight honey,no funny business" she yells back

"seriously mom'' Betty says annoyed,slamming her door.

''well,shes mad''Fp laughs.

''oh well'' Alice says back shrugging her shoulders,as Fp climbs into bed behind her,wrapping his arms around her and kissing her neck,sucking just enough to leave a mark.

as he lays her down,wasting no time to climb on top leaving kisses all over her body.pulling her nighty off instantly,leaving her in just her thong.

"damn,woman" Fp gushes causing Alice to laugh as she pulls off his shirt,throwing it to the floor,and leaning back in for more kisses.when Alice then takes a hand and pushes Fp away from the kiss.

Fp instantly knowing something is wrong says,
"what's the matter?"
"did you hear that?" Alice says with worry in her voice.
"hear what?did one of the kids yell?"
"no...i don't think so anyways.it sounded like someone is downstairs."
"probably just Jug,he gets thirsty at night sometimes.and i mean you won't allow them to do what we're doing"Fp jokes
Alice gives him a cold glare.
"i'm serious Fp!"
"okay,okay.i'll go check it out" Fp says climbing off of Alice.
"bring a weapon" Alice says reaching for the side table drawer,where they keep a gun.
"is that really necessary?"Fp laughs a little
Once again,Alice gives him a stern glare.
"okay,fine."Fp says walking over to get the gun."but i assure you,nothing is wrong"
"be careful"Alice says.
Fp can sense the worry in her voice,and says
"i will" kissing her forehead.
as he leaves the room,Alice can just tell something is wrong,and leaves behind him to wake up Betty and Jughead,just incase Fp needs backup.
once Fp walks down the stairs,he then hears something.footsteps.he draws up the gun,ready to shoot.when he sees,Hal.
"what the hell are you doing in my house?"Fp yells angrily.frightening Alice and the kids upstairs as they all come walking down with weapons,shocked to see Hal standing there.
"Dad!?!?" Betty yells
"Alice,you whore"Hal yells angrily sending cold chills all over Alice,bringing back old memories of their marriage.
"don't you ever call my wife that again" Fp yells even louder,with even more anger in his voice."if anyone is a whore,it's you.not Ali"
Betty runs up the stairs,whispering to her mom,
"i'm calling the police"
"i hope your happy,Alice.you finally don't have to step out on me,he's all yours.but Fp,how soon we forget,she left you for me" Hal says with an evil smirk.his words bringing tears to Alice's eyes.she knew her mistake,and she regrets it.the only good that came from Hal,was her two daughters and grand twins.
"Hal,i don't blame her"Fp says,leaving a shocked expression on Hal's face."you were her ticket out of the southside,her parents didn't want her to be a serpent.it's not like she had much of a choice.but how soon you forget,she left you for me.not only now,but even when you were married."Fp says with a huge grin."she's mine now,Hal.you had your chance to give her the world,and you failed.now she's all mine"Fp's word make Hal angry and angrier,as he charges for Fp trying to take the gun away.
"you son of a bitch.nobody talks to me like that" Hal screams at Fp,as Fp punches him,knocking him unconscious,as the police come through the door,taking Hal in to custody.as Alice practically leaps into Fp's arms,tears falling down her cheeks.the sight breaks Fp's heart.
"i'm so sorry baby." Fp says rubbing her back and kissing her forehead.
"for what?"Alice says through the tears,as Fp hasn't done anything wrong.
"that you had to put up with him for so many years.i love you with all my heart,Alice Jones"