flu

*cough cough cough* Alice is woken up by her constant coughing and fears she is getting sick.
she's trying her best to keep quiet and hold the coughs in knowing if she wakes up Fp,he will make her stay home from work.
*cough*
"honey?"Fp raises up,and loosens the grip he has around Alice's waist.
Alice pretends to be asleep but Fp knows her all to well.he rocks her back and forth a little bit,to try and wake her up,knowing she's not a heavy sleeper so if she is asleep,this would defiantly wake her up.
"babe,wake up" Fp whispers into her ear
still nothing.
he gives her butt a few taps saying,
"Alice,wake up,please baby"
"what?!?"Alice try's to act groggy,but she could hear the rattle in her voice.
"baby,are you feeling bad?"Fp asks a little concerned.
"what?no wa....*cough* Alice can hardly even get the words out anymore."it's ju..."*cough* "just aller..."*cough*
"okay,baby,i get the point.but that is not allergies.and besides it's not even allergy season,and even when it is,it never affects you this bad.you are sick"
she glares at Fp,knowing he won't let her go to work.
he kisses her cheek,as he jumps out of bed.
"don't move" he says pointing his finger at her,as she rolls her eyes.
he grabs her phone from her side table,calling her work,
"Alice won't be able to come in today,she has a mild case of allergies" he says stifling a laugh,as Alice sticks her middle finger up at him.
"hey now,that's uncalled for" he laughs as he puts the phone down.she crosses her chest clearly aggravated with him as she wants to go to work,but she can't hide the hint of smile on her face,as she loves how much he's worried about her.
"up"Fp says to her,as she gives him a weird look.
he slips the silk nighty off of her head,kissing her forehead,putting one of his t-shirts on her.