My First Achievement (Updated)

It has come to my attention that this fanfiction has skyrocketed ever since I updated the tags. Like, seriously. Before, it didn't even have 10 reads, yet in the spam of one day, it reached 36 reads, got votes and was even added to a reading list. And I honestly didn't think I could be happier. But now, "The Hollow Night of Remmant" has officially reached over 100 reads! This is a HUGE accomplishment for a new writer such as myself, and I'm really grateful for the people who took the time out of their lives to read this fanfiction of mine. Though it doesn't have any comments yet, this is still something I wasn't expecting to happen so soon. I hope for this fanfiction to grow and improve in the upcoming future, and that it will attract the attention of more people as well! This means a lot to me, especially since these past two years have been kinda upsetting for me, and I'm nervous for college starting in two months. But enough about me! Let's get to the stars of this fanfiction!

Ruby: Hi everyone! Thank you so much for reading "The Hollow Night of Remmant" and following our adventures!

Hyde: As far as we're aware, this is the first Under Night In-Birth x RWBY crossover fanfiction ever made! We hope to be the ones to inspire many more in the future, especially with the recent release of Blazblue Cross Tag Battle!

Ruby: I can't believe we've accomplished this and haven't even made it into Beacon! I'm so excited to see you there, Hyde!

Hyde: The feeling is mutual, Ruby. Let's do our best so that the readers have something to enjoy.

Ruby: Yeah, and the same goes to you, Red! You better not slack off!

Hyde: A writer must learn to grow and improve alongside the characters he controls, after all. We expect nothing less than your absolute best from you.

Okay, okay. No need to be so pushy, guys. Again, thank you so much for reading this fanfiction! If you like what you see, then leave a vote or a comment. Any suggestions and ideas are greatly appreciated. Maybe you could follow me and read my other stuff? Okay, enough self promoting. Next time, Hyde and his friends will meet up with Ruby and her older sister, Yang Xiao Long!

Ruby: I can't wait to introduce you to my sister, Hyde!

Hyde: And I can't wait to meet her. We should get ready for the next chapter, though.

Ruby: I agree! Well, see you all next time!

Hyde: Take care!

We'll see you all next chapter! So until then, stay awesome!

Update Note: When I published this chapter, The Hollow Night of Remmant reached 50 reads. But now it's over 100 (and got into another reading list), so I thought I'd update this since two "Thank You" chapters so close to each other would leave a bad taste in my mouth, especially since 100 is kind of a bigger milestone. But regardless, I'm still very happy that my story is slowly becoming more and more popular. I can only hope that it continues to grow, and that more and more readers continue to support it. So again, thank you so much!