chapter 1

"Yin is characterized as slow, soft, passive and is associated with water and femininity while yang, by contrast is fast, solid..." the man in the video explains.

"Man this is BS, I thought we were going to actual collage not online collage, listening for coded messages and lectures" Schmidt complains holding the tablet where they were watching an online class video while leaning against Jenko's car.

Just then you walked up to them with a coffee in your hand "And I'm stuck with you guys when I could've been queen of England so... win-win?"

Jenko stops sipping and puts his drink down "what are you talking about guys? look around, this is our city. What do we wanna be in collage for?" you looked around and stopped to stare at Schmidt then both of you nodded.

Jenko and Schmidt fist bumped "partners for life" you raised your fists up "what about me? Do I look like I'm about to die anytime soon" the two bump you and went back to concentrating on the video.

The man in the video leans on his podium and suspiciously whispers "(something) metro city port. The tide comes in at 10:30 am then it will return to the sea" he finishes by raising his brow.

Jenko points at the screen "lets report" he puts away his coffee "now"

You put on some dope music to get into the mood...

{turn down for what}

Jenko lifts the hood of the trunk and Schmidt follows him with you following right after and all stared in awe at the guns as Jenko takes out the equipment and Schmidt gets excited.

"lets do this" Schmidt sighs.

The two 'boys' started playing with the guns, backs on the other's. They turn in circles while aiming their guns at their imaginary enemies.

While you assembled the snipers and did all the 'necessary stuff', Jenko and Schmidt start dancing with guns in their hands.

Schmidt walks up to you pointing his guns at you "surprise!" then Jenko walks out from behind him and points his guns at you too "there's two more arms" you bursted out laughing, "You idiots"

You face palmed as Jenko and Smidth start dancing next to the car while you're driving "can you two munkeys get the fuck in?" they quickly get in as you speed up and then headed straight to the port.

---

As you arrived at the port Schmidt swears "shit, that's the ghost" you parked and looked ahead at some guys inside the warehouse "a ghost?" Jenko asks "Joste Nillsen, the biggest trafficker of illegal goods in Metro City. I teamed up with a Mexican cartel running all his shit to the poor. What the hell are we supposed to be buying?"

"I don't know" Jenko replied

Schmidt suddenly starts to button up the collar of his shirt while unbuttoning the rest "what are you doing?" Jenko asked staring at him with a puzzled look.

"huh? I got a new Identity its gonna be a killer" Schmidt answered.

You smack schmidt on his shoulder "one acting gig in highschool, doesn't mean you're automatically a professional. Plus you didn't even perform, no wait, you destroyed the stage."

He still continues "I'm gonna need you guys to improvise". Jenko looks annoyed "I don't know how to improvise" he says again, frustrated.

"I'm gonna need you to improvise" Schmidt repeats.

"I fuck at improvising. I don't wanna do it" Jenko groans again.

you get annoyed and whisper yell at the two "We're not doing anything. You guys will just mess it up again and-"