Chapter 4

"Hey guys what's up" you say walking up to the boys. Jenko asks "in human sexuality do you get to fuck or do you watch people fuck". "neither" Schmidt replies. He sighs, "than why the fuck am I taking it for?" you held on to Jenko's arm "you can fuck me after class if you want" you joked and laughed as you walked ahead of him.

"you have no idea" Jenko whispered.

"What's your first class?" Schmidt asks "Psychology" you answered. Schmidt smiles "oh. Me too. Let's go!" you nodded and followed behind as he rushed.

You sat behind Schmidt in Psychology class since he insisted on it to draw less attention.

"obviously we all heard this statement before, first impressions are important. I've got a first impression for you ahem.
oh y'all like psychology" he does a good impression but no one responded.

You felt bad for him so you just put your hand up "Tracy Morgan?" he smiles at you with a look that screams, Thank you for saving me. "correct miss.." he asks "Jones, Jessica Jones" you answered quickly.

"I like your first impression Miss Jones" you blushed at his comment "thanks teach".

The rest of the class was ok but you couldn't concentrate since,  Schmidt was talking to a guy and it seemed like he was getting called out or something. You rolled your eyes when the guy looked at the girl sitting next to Schmidt and said, "this guy's a fucking cop"

Good going Schmidt.

---

You hurried to your next class and when you entered you looked around for a good place to sit when you saw Jenko. You sat next to him. "Hey" he whispers, "hey" you whispered back. He scoots closer to you, making you blush.

The class starts and you listen carefully as the Professor enters the class room and starts talking about stuff.

"wait professor Jacobs doesn't history happen a long time ago? well history happened .." you stopped listening as you hear a guy in the background say "this class is such a gut" you noticed Jenko turning to look at the guy who said it.

"Hey you guys play football?" Jenko asks them and you turn to face them as well "No this is actually my laptop I'm taking notes right now. I'm kidding it's a football. It's like asking you if the hottie next to you is your girlfriend" the guy in the red Mohawk says pointing at you.

You smirk at him and answer "Yes. I am his girlfriend, we were making out before class. We might get married next week. I'm kidding, I'm single. And are you?" he smiles back at you and the guy next to him too.

You turn your attention to the professor again just before he catches Jenko talking to the guys

"Mr. MCquaid" he calls him out.

"covalent bonds" Jenko replies confused the professor sighs "what has been the result of the war on drugs?" Jenko looks around not wanting eye contact "why would you ask me I'm not a cop". You face palm, good going himbo.

"Because this is a collage seminar and that's how collage seminars work. Professor gets into a lively conversation with a student friction creates fire and that leads to lessons learnt" The professor says enthusiastically.

Jenko decides to answer "well its definitely harder to get drugs I can personally tell you that"

"the average price of cocaine has dropped 70% in the last thirty years"

"then your dealer is probably selling you some pretty stepped on shit" the students chuckle "Mr. Mcquaid, collage is a wonderful place this is where you get to decide who you actually are instead of the person you are clearly pretending to be right now, which everyone sees through by the way, you gotta decide. Do i keep doing the same thing? or am i gonna choose a different path And questions my convictions"