Chapter 2

"is that a hicky?" The Deputy Chief asks after staring at Schmidt's neck for over an hour. You and Jenko look at Schmidt's neck and he turns to the side to give us a clearer view.

He points at it "oh this? uhh...this was actually a uhh..an octopus related incident- uhh I opened a crate and the octopus had lept on to my face and it has- apparently they have many many arms umm" Schmidt explains.

"they have eight tentacles" you and hardy said in sync. You exchange looks before concentrating back on Schmidt.
He continues, "yes and uhh-"

"look" hardy exclaims in a serious tone "ladies... nobody gave a shit about the jumpstreet reboot when you first came out. Anyone with half a brain, myself included, thought it was destined to fail spectacularly. But you got lucky. So now this department has invested a lot of money to make sure jumpstreet keeps going. We doubled their budget as if spending twice the money guaranteed twice the profit"

Jenko snickered at that "like that's gonna work" he remarks.

The deputy continues "yeah, well the commissioner is convinced this debacle happened because you weren't doing the same undercover student thing you did the first time. She doesn't get that its always worst the second time around! You settle into worn out roles, one gets possessive *points at Schmidt* the other runs away *stares at Jenko* you begin a slow painful unravelling, as all of the good things that came before begins to be crushed By the trash compactor of sadness"

You looked at him worried, "Is he talking about us?"

Schmidt rebuttals "that doesn't sound like us, i mean heh-"

"I'm getting a divorce" the chief butts in.

This silenced the two boys. An awkward silence.

Jenko clears his throat, "We don't want to do the same thing. We wanna burst through our ceilings. You get another ceiling and you burst through that one, and you just gotta keep hammering the ceiling-" Jenko's TedTalk was stopped by a concerned Schmidt.

While you simply stared at Jenko. "Hot himbo" you thought to yourself.

Jenko went on "what if we join the Secret Service? Try to protect the White House. I think I'm saying-"

Schmidt shook his head immediately disagreeing with him "I don't think that would work-"

"I'm gonna ask you to stop talking" The deputy announces, annoyed.

Jenko leans his head towards you and quickly mutters , "I thought that was a pretty good idea"

"DO the same thing as last time. Everyone's happy"

---

"I can't believe the Koreans bought their church back" Jenko exclaimed leaning on his new not so exclusive car "Yeah! I mean... good thing there was an even bigger abandoned chruch directly across the street" Schmidt says facing the new Jump Street

"Yeah. That's really convenient"

"yes it is convenient" agreed Schmidt.

"Guys..don't break the forth wall" you said walking ahead. The guys stared at you weirdly but didn't press on. They followed behind you, slowly walking towards the building

Jenko turns back to look at the land next to the old Jumpstreet "next year I bet we'll be right across the street just next door"

Schmidt chuckles "let's not get ahead of ourselves"

"I'm not ahead of ourselves, we are right next to each other"

you giggled at his remark "its a metaphor Jenko" Then you entered the building.