Chapter 7

The next day went on fast,
you attended classes, reported back to Dickson and presented our zero leads case.

"What the fuck is this?" Dickson yelled pointing at our tac board. The boys looked around trying to hide from the captain's gaze.

You and Jenko exchanged looks for a split second. You remembered what you said to him before reporting, "I saw nothing. It's up to you, do what you wanna do. Just keep in mind that once everything blows up. You'll be in the middle of it. And don't you dare out my ass while I stick up for you"

"This is bullshit! Are you three fucking around in school again? Aye we've got to pay for this shit. We need results-"

"No no no. Look" Schmidt explains, "We are looking agressively for this very specific tattoo-"

"Or the tattoo could just be a dead end" Jenko cuts in, earning a look from Schmidt.

"What the fuck!" Dickson exclaims, "It's the same case, do the same thing". "Ahem" Schmidt draws everyone's attention, "Well it's not exactly the same case cuz, uhh" he starts with a smug look, "one of us got laid last night"

The Captain looks at him confused, "Schmidt?"

Schmidt hushes eyeryone and points at his nether regions, "don't wake up my dick. Flew it on the red eye, hasn't gotten a wink of sleep" he winks.

"Dammnn" You and Jenko sing in unison.

Schmidt starts gloating, "we're talking, missionary" he brings up a finger, "we're talking missionary" he thinks for a bit, "we're talking, when I'm on top of and she's on her back. She's smart. She's an art major-"

"She can't be that smart. She's a fucking art major"

"C'mon"

"I will give you some dabs, Schmidt. C'mon" Dickson bring his plan down and Schmidt walks up to him and high fives him.

---

As you reach the campus, Jenko follows you and stops you outside the dorms "Thanks for not saying anything about Zook". You blew raspberry, "It's cool. But look, it'll still come out some way or the other. You can't hide things like that for long"

"I know but-"

"So be prepared to handle that situation. I don't like hiding things from Schmidt"

He nods. "Thanks again" he pulls you in for a hug, you hugged him back. You hear him release a breath. This seems to relax him. "I gotta go now" you said pulling away. Just as you did he comes in for a kiss but you push him away, "Nope" you yelled and ran in.

"Next time then" he yells back.

---

When you opened your door, you notice a letter under it. You sighed, "can't they just give it to me" you grumbled and picked it up. You open it and it's not what you expected,

(Insert amazing poem that talks too much about your voice and eyes)

"The fuck is this?" You asked yourself. A red tint across your cheeks.

Now you're in your room trying to guess who it was "Rooster? Nah he's too dim to write this stuff. The same goes for Zook and Jenko" your mind goes to schmidt "nah I'm practically his sister. Maybe it's a girl. Or wait... Oooooo. Oh no. It's that cute stalker! He takes slam poetry! It's totally him. Man... He has such a forgettable personality"

Just then you get a text from schmidt and Jenko at the same time, both asking you to meet them at night near the Zeta house. They were gonna spy on them.

"Now I can keep my mind off of this" You put the letter in your drawer and put on some dark l, inconspicuous clothes and ran off to catch up with them.

---