Chapter 9

You hurried your way to the counselors office and as you turned the corner, you see Schmidt sitting on the stairs outside the office

"Hey Schmidt! Where's Jenko?" he looks at you and then back at the floor, "don't know, running late I guess" you hummed and sat next to him, "wanna talk about it?" before he could answer Jenko comes walking towards you

"hey" he said silently almost a whisper. "you're late" Schmidt looks up at him, Jenko looks away and rubs his hand, "no, I was actually busy with the investigation"

you rolled your eyes at him
"this is Cynthia's therapist's office"

Schmidt stands up, "this is our investigation" he says finishing for you.

You make your way to the office door and Schmidt opens the door going in with you and Jenko on his tail.

Schmidt looks around and searches for anything useful that could help with the case and turned to Jenko, "yo, watch the door" he nods ,"yeah is that what I'm great for? Watch the Fucking door" he stands next to the door peeking through the cracks making sure no one disrupts your investigation except for a text.

Jenko checks his phone and replies to his text, whereas Schmidt finds Cynthia's files and reads it until someone suddenly enters, "door, door" Jenko whispers, A-fucking his simple job, you covered Schmidt's antics by standing in front of him and glared at Jenko.

You turned to the intruder, "hi" he comes in and closes the door glaring at you three weirdly, "I wasn't told that I had a 9 am session" Schmidt answers him, "yes! No! We're your 9am ses", Jenko signals Schmidt to stop talking and the professor turns to Jenko, "and we're cured, thank you very much you're an amazing doctor" he tells him wanting to escape as fast as possible.

The professor turns to Schmidt, "please, you think you're the first partners who come in here looking for help, only to try to run from facing your problems, by talking with me" you thought about what he said and an idea ringed on your head, "how the fuck did you know we we're partners?" Jenko ask concerned, unknowing to the situations, you butted in, "yes , that is actually true, my two friends here, are partners and need your help and I'm here for moral support" the professor nods and ask you to sit down.

Smidth and Jenko sat together whereas you sat opposite to them next to the professor.

He starts, " a relationship is something that requires constant work". Schmidt replies, "which is what we thought in highschool". the professor nods, "so you are highschool sweethearts" he smiles and winks, "I picked up on that early"

Jenko looks away not wanting to take up this bull crap whereas you look away holding in your laughs, "plz continue the dialogue" 'oh mama' you thought 'here comes Mr improvise'

Smidth looks up and then leans in, "doc? I just feel like sometimes he's not even trying anymore" he looks up to him with glossy eyes, the professor nods listening carefully.

Schmidt continues,"like this isn't even worth saving" Jenko bites back, "oh OK! Sometimes I feel that we should be more like the yangs" you eyed him weirdly, 'you want to be a stoner?'

Schmidt replies with attitude, "maybe I should be more like your beautiful Zook" Jenko gets defensive, "oh! Go fuck yourself!"
"you go fuck yourself! you're so selfish" the professor stops the two kids, "oh OK, alright, a lot of fucking" he gets the attention of the two silencing them for a moment.

"when giving off these strong feelings, i sometimes like to have participants make physical contact, why dont you hold hands"

"ok" Schmidt replies quickly, whereas you laugh in-ward holding your laughs to the best of your abilities, "im not doing that" Jenko says in a low voice, the professor gives him a look "hmm?", "do you see?" Schmidt says with a lotta sass, the proffesor asks him to reach out his hand.