Chapter 6

As you reached the field, you see a kid getting his ass kicked by the Red Mohawk guy he takes off his helmet and screams at the kid "FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU, YOU LITTLE WALK ON FUCK! YOU'RE ALL FUCKING PUSSIES" wow aggressive much? As he walks back you spot schmidt and Jenko standing together and then Jenko takes out his Q-tip and starts running it "seriously Jenko!?" You mentally screamed at him.

The red Mohawk guy then pushes past Schmidt intentionally, knocking him who in turn knocks Jenko who knocks the blonde from before, and he drops his sandwich.

 As both of them try to pick their fallen things they knock their heads into each other, TWICE!.

Your boy's in his element.

 Then they pick up their things and start laughing, have a conversation about something

"this place is totally for Jenko"
You thought to yourself.

Just then the cheer leaders gathered everyone at the tryouts and teach us some simple to advance moves. "Now music!" The Captain screamed and we started dancing. It was quite easy for you since you were a fast learner.

You weren't really worried about getting selected but you loved to show off. And that's exactly what you did.

You hear cheers and whistles from the football players. You ignore them but you're aware most of the cheers were attracted by your skimpy outfit. "Thanks Cass, it's working" you thought. You didn't enjoy the attention but you really weren't against it or didn't really care.

As the music stopped. The leaders pick another group of new girls and brought them to the side to teach them some moves.

One of the cheer leaders approaches you. "Hey you were really good!" She complimented. You thanked her. "Where'd you get the outfit? It's super cute"
You pointed at Cass, "I had a lot of help" you admit and waved at Cass, who waved back.

---

As the game begins Jenko catches the ball and runs away faster than the Red Mohawk guy and runs straight into him thinking he would knock him over but it seems Jenko's much stronger as the Red Mohawk guy is harshly knocked out.

And Jenko wins wooooo! You cheered him on.

Jenko helps the red head up and he weirdly walks away. You walked over to Jenko "Brad amazing work!!" He looks over at you and flexes his arms "autographs will be taken later" you smiled at him and pushed him lightly "jerko"

 "WOOOO!" a voice came from behind you. You turned and saw blondie "Holy shit Brad. Great fucking catch"
"It was a sweet throw" Jenko compliments him back, "but if you served the safety line up there, I would've gotten it quicker" he explains.
"I didn't know you had wheels like that bro"

Schmidt walks in, "It's funny.  Cuz he's my brother so.."

"Umm..." he diverts his attention towards you "Hey I'm Zook" he introduces himself to you "Jessica" you replied.

"So, hey we have this rush party at Zeta. I don't know if it's your thing but,  I thought you know... You could come by and meet the guys it'll be really fun" he mutters to Jenko, unsure.

This guy is adorable.

"Sure" Jenko replies.

"Maybe we will" Smidth says, making things really awkward.

Zook, looks at Smidth and then back at Jenko. "Are you guys like... Together?" he asks.

"Yeah. This is my bro" Jenko says making the blonde chuckle "funny dude you're funny.... Oh!  Oh really? Wow... Umm ok, yeah man sure" he then suddenly turns back to you.