Chapter 1~Finding out.

Yui POV

I was walking around the mansion. Surprisingly, no one came to drink my blood yet...weird. As I was walking around I came upon something I haven't seen before. Maybe it's because I haven't gotten the chance to explore yet.

I walk closer to see 6 beautiful paintings of these beautiful girls on the wall. I went closer to the paintings and was about to touch one, but someone grab my hand.

"What are you doing here Pancake?!" Ayato ask more like yell, kind off. I flinch at his tone, it was harsh and have a bit of a warning to it. It's like 'If you dare do anything  you'll have a world of pain' which wasn't like him to care except for that one room... (A/N-You know his mother's room). Soon all of the brothers were here.

"What're you doing here, Bitch~chan?" Laito ask. Everyone else was raising a brow and looking...pissed?

"N-nothing I w-was exploring and came across these beautiful paintings." I said stuttering. I point at the paintings, their eyes following my arm to the paintings. Immediately they relax. It's like seeing those girls helps them relax. The emotions in their eyes are caring and longing. Like those girls means a lot to them.

"Why can't they look at me with those caring eyes as well...?" I mutter under my breath, but some how they heard me.
(A/N-Baka, their vampires. Super hearing. Sigh.)

"We don't because you're just our food and they're the most precious people in our lives." Ayato said and the others just nod. I was about to cry, but I pulled myself together.

"Who are they? Or maybe...what are they?"
I ask.

"They are our personal maid. Their half demon and half human." Reiji said. Then he pointed to a painting of a girl with blonde hair.

"She's Shu personal maid

"She's Shu personal maid. Her name is Paris. Her name means gorgeous." Reiji said. "Even though he's a deadbeat, she still stayed with him." Shu nod in agreement, but glared at Reiji because he call him a deadbeat. He then turn to the painting and...smile. I've never see him like this, not even with me. Reiji pointed to another painting.