Chapter 6~ Explanation.

Ayato POV

I was in my room after Victoria left. After a while I heard Luna shouted at Victoria from afar. I look out my window to see Victoria with uncle.

"VICTORIA!" I shouted, she then turn her head to look at me. This gave Richter the chance to escape. I saw her sign and walk in. I teleported to the front door.

"What were you thinking?!" Ella yelled. "Using your demon weapon?! Vic you could have gotten killed!" She scolded. Victoria look really tired.

"That is enough Ella! I believe Vic have a good reason she did so." Paris said, as she also notice Vic tiredness. "For now let her rest." They all nodded. Luna look worried same for the others. Vic went to her room

Luna POV {finally}

"I'm worried." I said, while hugging Ms. Rabbit, a stuff toy that Vic gave me. Master Kanato hug me from behind. "Why are you worried?" He ask. All of us just turn to him. Everyone of the masters were here now.

"Well we're still young, that means we can't control our powers yet nor our weapons." Paris started. "Every demon are diffrent, since we are from royal blood lineage, it's harder for us to control our powers and weapons." Ella continued. "If one doesn't know how to control them. It's life threatening. Not to just you, but to others around you." Ella said.

"But she look just fine..." Shu said. I shook my head 'no'. "She looked fine a while ago, but when she got in, she look really tired." I said they all 'oh'.

"You said 'royal blood lineage' what does that mean?" Laito ask. "It means our father is the demon king. He married mother who is human. Most of our society hates us because of that. But they can't really do anything about it. We're still stronger then a full blooded demon." Ella said. They look shocked and confused.

"Then who is ruling the demons right now? Why are you here?" Reiji said. "We're here because we want to start a new. Before father died, I ask him for a place where someone could take care of us. He told us to come here. As for the ruler, no one is ruling over the demon world. They have to find their true leader, no one can take the throne until then." Stacie said, finally talking.

"So that means, it's one of you six who are the true leaders that can take the throne, am I correct?" Master Reiji said. We all nod. "Then which one of you?" He continued.

"It's most likely be Vic. She's the strongest out of us." Paris said, she doesn't look sad that she's not going to take the throne since she's the oldest. She look guilty.

"But you're the oldest, why not you take the throne?" Master Shu said. We all look down. "Everyone of us can't summon our weapon at time that we need them, if we can't even do that how could we control it?" Rina said "Victoria can, she also can control it a bit and is helping us with ours. That is why she's most likely going to be the ruler." I said.

"In all truths, non of us want to be rulers. We want to live our lives and not be following rules. That is the reason we ran away in the first place." Stace said and we nod agreeing. "We fell sorry for our sister. But one day she have to go back." I said, as I said that Master Ayato look devastated.

"Master Ayato, no need to be sad. She can just do her job then come back to serve you, like she is now. Right Vic?" Rina said. We all turn to the stairs. "Yeah. Of course." Victoria said while smiling at master Ayato.

"I'm not leaving you for some throne." She said, hugging him from behind. I saw him smile. We all smile at that statement. "Non of us is leaving our masters or our new life for some throne." We nodded at our masters. I got up and walk to my room after saying 'goodnight' to everyone.

~time skip~

We were all in the living room, when we heard something break. I look at master Kanato way and saw a broken vase.

"I'm sorry. I w-was playing, a-and it b-broke." He said, then suddenly he appeared.

"That was my favourite vase." He said while sighing. "It's a gift from father isn't it?" Victoria walk in while saying that. "Smart as always." He said.

"Nah it was in the castle. There is a lot. We can go and get one for you but it will take a while. I need to be there anyways. It will also be a dangerous trip, wolves, and other creatures." She said, he just nodded and went away.

We all turn to Victoria. "What? If you don't wanna go, that's fine." She said as she got us. "No, we're going. But in a few days. We need to get ready." Paris said. "Ok..." Victoria said.

We all went back to what we were doing. I was trying to calm Master Kanato down. In a few minutes he calm down. I smiled at him, he return it. It's been a few years now since that Cordelia incidence. I'm happy that she's gone.

Then sacrificial bride started to come. When they first arrive they would always glare at us, saying 'he's mine, stay away.' Tch, but when they find out that they're vampires, they always coward out. Humans are so stupid, I can't believe I'm half. Shame, but I love mother. She's always so nice to us when she was alive. Mother was a beautiful woman. Have white platinum hair, like Vic and a beautiful personality.

Father was a very strong man, but have a weak spot for mother and us

Father was a very strong man, but have a weak spot for mother and us. He was a great ruler, always have a solution, but he broke after mum died. His health was very bad, he was in a state of depression. He blame himself, saying it's his fault. But he is still a beautiful man, with his blonde hair.

Mother and father was the most beautiful people in the world and also couple

Mother and father was the most beautiful people in the world and also couple. Victoria takes after mother while Paris takes after father.

A/N- and there we go. Sorry for not updating in a while. I'm busy, sorry. But you know a little bit of their parents now, yay. But next chapter will be out by this week as well. Please vote and comment on what you think so far, and who's POV you wanna see more. Bye!