Chapter 7~ Present

Luna POV

After we finished, it was time for school. Yui still look shocked. "Everyone, it's time for school." I said. They all nod.

"Are you going with us?" Yui ask, looking like she didn't want us to go. "No." Stace answered bluntly. Yui nod and we all went our ways. I followed master Kanato.

"Ne, teddy, why isn't Lu~chan and Rabbit~chan, not coming with us?" Kanato ask teddy. "You don't know?" He said again.

"We're not because it's weird just to show up again. So...maybe tomorrow master." I said. He nod and I stay silent, until he's done.

~time skip~

All of my sisters we're in the house, in one room. We were doing our own things until Stacie spoke up.

"Are we going to tell them?" She ask. We all turn to her. "Not yet. We can't just say it out of the blue." Paris said.

"Well, hello girls." He said, we all turn to him. "Hi...when are you going to tell them?" We ask him. "I'm not planning too." He said. We all look at him suspiciously. "Keep quiet about Cordelia's heart, that is in the human girl, okay?" We all look at each other. "It's not like we have a choice, do we?" Vic said, he chuckle but nod. "Nope." We all nod and stayed silent.

"Good girl." Vic roll her eyes. "Better go before they comes home, Karl." I said, irritated. "Haha, bye~" he said, as my sisters and I rolled our eyes.

~time skip to when they came home.~

"Welcome back." I said, as I was walking by with a flower vase in my hand. They all nod, suddenly there was yelling.

"WHAT THE, STACIE!" I heard Vic said. "SORRY!"  Stace said "COME BACK HERE! STACIE!" Vic said, we then saw them run out of the kitchen. "LUNAAAA, HELP!" Stace said as she ran pass me. Master Ayato then grab Vic to keep her in place.

"Um...what just happened?" Master Subaru ask, confused like all of us. "STACIE!" Victoria yelled. "I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO CUT THAT STEAK AND THE TABLE AS WELL!" She said. "WHO IN GODS NAME THINKS CUT A STEAK WITH A FREAKING SWORD IS A GOOD IDEA?!" Vic yelled. "Oh...I get it know." I said, the masters and Yui still look confused as hell.

"WHAT HAPPENED HERE!?" Ella yelled. "Vic please!!!" Stace pleaded, as Ella came out of the kitchen, piss. "WHO. DID. THAT?" She yelled. "For your information, this is not the first time." Victoria said in a 'matter fact' tone. "Where will we eat now, miss time demon?" Ell said mockingly. "Well, miss clean freak, that was the kitchen, not the dinning room. Also Vic can just fix it with a snap of her finger." Rina came out of no where said.

"Now can you explain to us?" Master Reiji said. "Guys, should we?" Paris join in. "Nope." We said and ran. "Seriously?" Master Shu said, then ran after Paris and master Kanato ran after me, as the other masters ran after their maids. Yui rolled her eyes and went to her room.

Paris POV

I was running and turning a corner, cautiously. I was relief that there was no one there until...

"Why are you so troublesome?" He said in a tired tone. I was about to run again when I felt him wrap his arms around my waist.

"Master?" I ask, he shush me. "I'm tired. School is tiring. And you're loud." He said. "Now tell me what happened" he said as I shake my head 'no'. Then I feel myself being lifted of the ground. I squeal.

I was in master Shu's arms. He went to the living room, to where I see all of my sisters there, in their masters arm. I could see Yui coming down the stairs, looking irritated, I shrug it off.

"Now tell us what happened." Master Reiji stated, we all gulp and look at each other. "Please don't ge mad." Stacie said, as Yui took a seat next to master Ayato and Victoria, who was on his lap.

"Um...so basically...I broke the table in the kitchen, while cutting the steak with my sword...sorry" she said, there was silence, until everyone but the girls burst out laughing. We look at the masters confused.

"You're not mad?" I ask, they all shook their head 'no'. "Why do you think cutting and steak with a sword is a good idea?" Master Subaru said after the laughter died down. Stacie just shrugged "the only thing that was close by." She said

"What kind of idiot does that? And why do you have a sword with you?"  Yui speak for the first time in this conversation. My sisters and I raise our hands to her first question and I answered her other one.

"Well... we have a sword or swords with us because for protection, easy. And we are not idiots." I stated. "If you're not an idiot, then what are you?" She ask again, my sisters and I glared at her.

"We're demons, Yui. Also what idiot runs away from vampires when she knows she can't escape nor fight back?" Vic said, her tone full of venom.

"You also leave yourself wide open for them. Off the shoulder and shorts, really?" Rina continue. "Also you think holy water, garlic, crosses would work on us. How dumb are you?" Luna finished. She stayed quiet.

"This is why you ALWAYS think before saying something. These three will not hesitate to disrespect you if you disrespect them or us first." Ella said.

"Yui, do remember, you're weaker then us. He only told them to not kill you, that doesn't apply to us." I said, in a warning tone. I stand up, as my sisters did as well, our eye colour changed from blue to purple. {A/N you can choose.}

}

"G-girls, please don't change to your demon form

"G-girls, please don't change to your demon form." Master Reiji said, we only nod and look straight at Yui, was shaking in fear.

"Like we imply, you're a weak human." I said to her in a dark tone. "A-aren't you h-human t-too?" She ask, my sisters and I giggled. "We're half. But our strength is like full blood demon. Don't test us. We can only have a little patience for you, before we snap. Watch what you say, because you're skating on thin ice." Victoria said.

"Now we need to take care of the dinner preparation, please relax until then. Vic I believe you can take care of that table." I said. Vic snap her finger "done." She walk away after that.

A/N There you gooooo. 2 chapter in 1 week hehehe. That song in the beginning is for fun, and if you know them, I love you. Who is your fav out of those 5? Tell me in the comments and please vote. Until then...