Chapter 9~ Pool.

Ella POV

After school was over we were going back home. It was dead silent on our way there, except for when master Kanato speaking to teddy from time to time.

When we arrive at the mansion, Rina spoke up. Now that you mention it, she haven't spoken in quite a while. But she suggest an idea.

"Lets go swimming! It'll be fun! We haven't swim in a while." She said, while smiling happily. "Um...I don't know how to swim..." Yui said barely a whisper. Us sisters turn to her and have this 'are you kidding' look. She just nod.

"You could always just chill by the water." Vic said looking at the girl and and give her an reassuring look. She just nod and blush in embarrassment. We look at the masters for permission, they nod.

"That settles it. Us sisters and Yui will be at the pool if you need us." I said "what do you mean by us sisters? Of course we're joining too." Master Laito said with a smirk.

"Of cour-wait WHAT!?" Stacie said "Why??" Luna and Victoria whine, while Paris and I just sigh, and Yui has a red face. Rina on the other hand was smirking at us. Welp there's no helping it, is there? We only nod and went to our room to change.

Author POV

The girls were in their room changing into their swimsuit. {A/N- you can choose}

When they finished they all walk out to the swimming pool

When they finished they all walk out to the swimming pool. Some of the sisters have a shirt on while others...are bold and don't. When they got there they didn't see anyone there yet.

They got everything ready one by one the boys started to come in. The last one...you guess it Yui came late. She was wearing this swimsuit. {A/N- you can choose}

 {A/N- you can choose}

~time skip~

They're having fun splashing each other. It's been a while now since they're at the pool. The boys were either watching or playing with the girls.

They were playing when suddenly Yui falls into the water. Everyone was a bit daze, but Victoria snaps out of it and dive down to catch her.

When she can back up, she did CPR to get the water out of her throat. Dhe then did mouth to mouth, because the first option didn't work. Yui came back, coughing out the water.

"OMG, you scared me!" Victoria said worry lace in her voice, like the threat she said to Yui a while ago didn't happen.

Yui suddenly hug Victoria by her neck. "Thank you! I was getting up to walk to the table, but slip and fell into the water." Her hug tighten "sorry for worrying you all." She said but then blush "did we do mouth to mouth?" Her question shock not only Victoria but everyone. Victoria blush like a tomato.

"S-sorry, I was panicking. I didn't thing think and just did it. Sorry...for...kissing you..." she said, Yui just nod but still blush red. Ayato suddenly pull on Victoria arms, and hug her from behind. "Mine." He said proactively, while Victoria laugh awkwardly.

Ayato suddenly pulls Victoria out of the pool to somewhere else. "Master, what is wrong?" She ask, confused to why she was being pulled away from the very confused vampire/demon/human. He stay quiet.

Then suddenly Victoria was in the middle of a wall and Ayato. "You. Are. Mine. Got that?" He said, angry. "Why are you so angry? It was to save-" she got cut off.

"Vic we need to prepare dinner come!" Rina yelled, cutting Victoria off. "Coming!" Victoria shouted back to her sister. She look back at Ayato. He release her from his hold and walk with her to the kitchen.

From then on Victoria and Yui are on good terms. Friends as you could say. Even though Yui is still jealous of the love and attention Ayato give Victoria, but she still like the girl and wants to make friend with a girl so she could talk girl stuff and have slumber party.

A/N- Ok this is getting bad. But still, thanks for still reading. Please vote and comments. And I need a ship name for Victoria and Ayato please tell me or comment. I'll choose one that I like or appear the most. Thanks for reading again.