Chapter 10~garden

Stacie POV

I was outside tending to the garden with Paris. We were joking and play8ng around. It was fun, but Paris had to go inside to help Ella prepare dinner.

I stayed outside, still tending to the garden, when I was suddenly back hugged by someone. I let out a yelp, I turn around to find a chuckling Subaru.

"Master! That was unnecessary." I said a blush on my face. You see, I have a crush on master Subaru for a while now, but have no courage to confess.

"Of course it is necessary. It was cute to see your reaction." He said still chuckling at me. This made me pout a little, which made him chuckle more. I'm making it worse, aren't I?

"Tending to the flowers?" He ask still amused by the situation. "I was until you came along." I reply back "master you can let go of me now..." I said, he just tighten his grip.

"Nope." He said. Where did the shy, cute, tsundere Subaru go? I ask in my head. I just stayed quiet after that. I was glaring at him playfully which he ignore.

I turn around in his hold look at the white roses. "They're beautiful." I said, lost in thought. "Yeah..." I heard a reply. I was about to say something but...

"Stace? What ar- oh...sorry I'll go back now." I turn my head to see Paris. "Sis, what do you need?" I ask quickly, turning around, a soft smile on her face.

"I was going to ask you to get the table ready, but I can ask Vic or Rina. It's fine, don't worry." As she said that she walk a way. I nod and look back, but when i turn around, master Subaru and I's face are very close to each other. I feel like if I move just a bit, our lips will touch.

We stare into each others eyes for a bit. It happened so quickly. One moment we were staring at each other the next his lips were on mine with his eyes close and mine wide at eggs. (I dunno why I put eggs, oh yeah cuz I'm hungry. Heh.)

His lips were soft as pillows. Slowly I close my eyes as well. After a few minutes, we heard squealing and a camera sound.

"Shhhh, they'll hear us!" That I believe is Rina. "Cute~~~" The next voice I believe was Paris, fangirled. We pull away to hear some 'aww' from my sisters, and to get smirks from the other master.

"Oh look Subaru actually have to gutt to kiss someone." Said master Laito, causing him to get his upside the head by Rina. "My little sis is all grown up." Said Luna in a baby voice "right, Mrs. Rabbit?" She ask and said "Mrs. Rabbits agree with me." Everyone nodded.

I, on the other hand is blushing like crazy, same with master Subaru. Well there he goes back to being shy again. I thought sweat-dropping. I puff out my cheeks and pout. "Stop teasing me~" I whined "tease him." I said pointing to my master, behind me. Everyone chuckle or laugh except said person.

"I thought we're in this together?" He said, fake a hurt expression. "Guilty is charged." I said, once again everyone burst out laughing even master Subaru.

A/N- there you go. Thank you for that 1 comment on the ship name...sad I know but hey I like this book so I'm going to continue. Think of a ship name for Subaru and Stacie. Thanks again for reading. Pease✌.