Chapter 5~ Past pt.2

~time skip_a few months~

Paris POV

It's been a few months now, since we first came to the Sakamaki household. It's been fun, except for when my 3 sisters get punished by Cordelia, even though she can't hurt us, she still does it. Why can't she just let it go.

I was with master Shu and Edgar. I was standing while they played. I look around and look back at master Shu. He was having fun and smiling. I smile as well.

~time skip {sorry. I'm lazy, hehe.}~

I was in my room, until I heard talking in the couch area, in the front. I walk there to see my sister getting slapped, again.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" someone yelled. I flinched, and look in the direction that came from. It was master Ayato.

"Ayato my dear. I thought you were in your room studying." Cordelia said, surprised. She saw me, and made a disgust face.

"WHY ARE YOU SLAPPING THEM?" Master Laito continue. He don't care about others, but when it came to Rina. You'll see his other side. "THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! WHY?!" He yelled. They're super pissed.

"I was bored, so why not torture your maids. They're like my maid too, right?" Cordelia said with an evil laugh at the end. The boys look even more pissed. Then suddenly a scream filled the room. I turn to see master Ayato licking his blooded hand.

Cordelia was on the ground bloodied. She crawled to to master Laito. "Laito, dear, help mommy out." She pleaded "Ayato hurt me. Please, help Laito!" She said.

"Let's go to the music room." Master Laito said. Cordelia smiled and they went to the music room. I turn to my sisters.

"Man, I got my shirt dirty again." Master Ayato said. I look to Victoria, she just nod saying she's ok.

"It's fine. I can was it. Let's get you clean up master." After Victoria said that we heard another scream from Cordelia. I look out the window to see master Kanato talking to Cordelia dead body. He then burned it. I sigh and walk back to my room.

Victoria POV

I was cleaning master Ayato up. After i was done I look around his room and saw a picture of me painting on one of the walls of this mansion. I picked it up and look at it.

 I picked it up and look at it

"You were cute at that time." I felt arms around my waist. I turn around to see mater Ayato.

"Sorry for picking it up without permission master." I said looking at him. He frown, that made me frown as well. "Master what's wrong?" I ask confused.

"It's just, you don't need permission for EVERYTHING. You can do your own things for once." He said with a smile. I only nod.

"How did you get this picture anyways?" I ask confused. "That is something I know and you to never find out." He said, with a smirk.

"Stalker." I mumble, but smiled. Just then, in the corner of my eyes I see Richter. "Master I have to go outside for a bit." I said, he look at me then let me go. I ran outside.

"What are you doing here Richter?" I ask. Looking at his hand. Ahh, so he have Cordelia's heart. I thought.

"Ahh sweet Victoria. How you've grown. Become my lover and leave that brat, you call master." He said as he laugh. I'm angry now, he called my master a BRAT.

"Give me Cordelia's heart. We could do this the easy way or the hard way." I said. He pulled out his sword. Looks like it's the hard way. I summon my scythe.

My sword was in my room and I can't just teleport and get it just to let him get away

"Ahh, so you're the demon of time huh. Heh, this will be very fun." Richter said, in a very creepy voice. I knew my sisters is going to sense my magic, but not thus soon. My sisters soon came out onto their balcony.

"VIC WHAT ARE YOU DOING." Luna shouted. Then all of the masters came out. "This is going to be problematic." I mutter. I turn back to Richter to see him smirking. He started to attack and I defend. Soon we both had cuts everywhere.

"VICTORIA!" It was master Ayato. I turn to him, but when I turn back, Richter was gone. I went back inside. Everyone ran from their rooms to the front. Then they...

A/N- Sorry the fight scene, it's not even a fight scene. I respect the writer who do a lot of fight scene. And this time it's shorter than the others.

Words:781 the other have over or 1000 but yeah. Thanks you for reading and please vote and comment.