Chapter 3~The hurtful questions

Paris POV

I was cooking breakfast, while Ella was setting the table. All of the other sisters were cleaning the mansion or with there masters.

"MASTERS WE CAN'T WORK IF YOU HUG US LIKE THIS! PARIS AND ELLA IS GOING TO SHOUT AT US!" My sisters shouted. I just chuckle, Ell did the same. We walk to the living room to see what was happening. I was right, the masters can't let them go. Rina look like she was about to die from lack of oxygen. I just sigh, and look in master Shu direction. He just sigh.

"You're too loud. Laito, Rina needs to breath, she's look like she's about to faint. Ayato, Victoria needs to work, and she also look like she wants to kill you. And Kanato, if you keep on hugging Luna, she can't make the sweets you ask for." He said in a lazy voice. 'I guess Subaru and Stacie are in the garden huh?' I thought. The triplets look at their maids and gasp. Laito let go of Rina so she could breath, Ayato let go of Vic and she said something under her breath that made master Ayato scared and Kanato let go of Luna so she could make his sweets.

"I think you girls should get back to work." Master Reiji said.

"Ya think? Look at the mess they created. Are we even their maids or are we their mothers?" Luna ask in the most annoyed voice. We all chuckle and the boys just scoff.

"Where's Stace?" I ask. They turn toward the window that looks over the garden. 'I knew it.' I thought.

Yui POV

I was watching all the event. I feel this feeling inside me...I had it since the girls arrived...what is this? Is this what they call jealousy? Then suddenly I was snap bavk to reality with one statement Luna said.

"Ya think? Look at the mess they created. Are we even their maids or are we their mothers?" Luna ask in the most annoyed voice. They all chuckle and the boys just scoff. I thought they were going to punish her or something, but they just scoffed and ignore it. 'If I say something like that, they will definitely punish me until I faint.' I thought.

"Um...h-how did you become their m-maids?" I ask. Scared they'll shout at me. At that moment they all stared at me and Subaru walk in with Stacie behind him. Both holding roses.

"What's going on?" Subaru ask, confusion was obviously shown on the two face. When they realize what was going on they just look at each other then back at me.

Darrina POV

There was an awkward silence in the room. No one dared to speak. I just decided to break the ice.

"That's story is for after breakfast. Is everything ready sis?" I said, looking over to Paris and Ella.

"N-not yet. I still need to finish a few more plates of food." Paris said and rush to the kitchen. I look at Ella, she turn to me with thanking eyes.

"I'm nearly done." She said, I only nod. I turn to Vic, she looks happy, sad and a bit mad.

"You okay, Vic?" I ask the older sister. She was zoning out and jump at that question. She just nod and was about to walk away when I hug her.

"It's ok. Cordelia is gone now. You're stronger now. I know thinking about it hurts, but don't keep it in. She is still living with us so she needs to know. It's ok if you don't want to tell her your part of the story ok?" I whisper in her ear. I think master Ayato knew some how, because he was comforting her. He knew it wasn't his fault but still blames himself for Vic state right now. Sigh this is complicated, I thought the older sister have to comfort the younger one.

"Are you ok?" I heard and felt arms around me. I knew exactly who it is but didn't bother to move, I was also traumatized from that childhood. I nod, but my eyes says otherwise. He turn me around and teleported to the hall.

"Hey, Hey. You're okay, you have me to protect you now. She's gone and never coming back, okay?" He said. Little did I know, that was not true. Well at the time yeah...of course it's true. But it's not true in the future. I nod and was about to walk away, when he suddenly grab my arm kiss me. What? Why? I'm just his maid. He was about to put his tongue in, when Paris shouted that breakfast was ready. He backed away.

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't resist. Kitten~chan was gone to long!"Laito said, my legs gave out and was caught by master Laito. I was still shocked at what happened.

"Why?" I ask in a confused manner. It's not like i hate it or anything it's just confusing. He look hurt by that question.

"I didn't mean it that way master. I'm just a confuse to why you kiss your maid. I'm nothing special, nor will I ever be, but why?" I stated, he relax knowing I didn't hate it. Then he look mad...?

"Why would you say that? You're the most special thing in my life. You care for me even now. You love me when others don't. You stand up for me and took the punishments from mother for me. You comfort me when I'm down. There's more reasons. Right, we'll talk about this later. Right now we need to go to the dining room. Don't want Ell or Reiji asking us questions that I don't want to answer. Like that kiss just now, keep it a secrete. We can't let them know or else we'll be tease to death." He said, I chuckle at the last statement, but it is true we will me teased to death if we say anything. After that thought me teleported to the dining room to find....

A/N-cliff hanger. Sorry this just progresses so fast. I'm happy for you Rina ;) (^-^). Right...I'm NOT going to write smut. There will be kissing and stuff but no smut. The next chapter is going to be interesting...I hope. You should also check out my friend darrinavv12345 books out they're about kpop