Chapter 4~Past

Darrina POV

When we walk into the dinning room we saw everyone there, not eating.

"What's going on?" I ask, confusion lace in my voice. They turn to us, surprise. I narrow my eyes, master Laito just stand there uncomfortable with the atmosphere. It was tense. Really tense.

"This stupid human ask about our past again!" Master Reiji said, annoyed and anger in his voice. We all look at the human sitting there, confused at how we reacted to her asking about our past.

"Our past isn't your concern." Ella said. You can hear her about to snap at any moment. I left to get my and master Laito's breakfast still annoyed.

Yui POV  

I was late again, for breakfast. When I arrived, I saw everyone their, except Laito and Rina. So I'm not the last one.

"You're late, Yui." Ella said, annoyed. I look at her. 'Shouldn't there me Miss or even Sama. They're also my maids too, right?' I thought. It's like they knew what I was thinking.

"No, we're not going to call you 'Miss. Yui nor are we call you Yui-sama. We are not your maids, we are their personal maids. That doesn't mean we are your maids as well." Ella sigh, looking at me amused. I blush, embarrassed.

"Could you tell me your past?" I ask, trying to change the subject. The room went dead silent and there was also a tense atmosphere. I look at everyone. Then Laito and Rina came in.

"What's going on?" She ask, confusion lace in her voice.

"This stupid human ask about our past again!" Reiji said, annoyed and anger in his voice. They all look at me, sitting there, confused at how they reacted to me asking about their past.

"Our past isn't your concern." Ella said. You can hear her about to snap at any moment. Rina left. Probably to get her and Laito's breakfast still annoyed at me.

"It's not right to not tell her. She is living here with us anyways." Victoria said with a sigh. Everyone look at her. Ayato, look at her in shock, before it turn to a smile. They all nod. Soon Rina came back with her and Laito's food in hand.

"Are you sure?" Rina ask. Victoria just nod. They all agree to tell me after breakfast.

Victoria POV

~time skip to after breakfast~

We were all in the living room. I sigh, this is the fifth time today.

"Where do we start?" I ask, having no clue where we should start on our past story. Everyone is here in the living room. There was silence.

"How about start on when you came and met the brothers." Yui stated, rolling her eyes a bit.

"Ok then...it all started when..."

Flashback...

Ayato POV

It was raining, but father has called us to the living room to tell us something. I was walking with my brothers. When we got there we saw all of our mothers, even mother Christa was there.

We all took a seat. I sat near all of my brothers. Then we started to talk because father was not here yet.

"What do you think thus is about?" Laito ask. I just shrugged, not knowing the answer either. Then suddenly the door open revealing my father and 6 girls.