25 - The Ticket

The Platinum trio were lounging in their common room, most Slytherin students were in there as there was a bad thunderstorm outside and it was the perfect time to relax, in their cozy common room by the warm, flickering fire.

It was peaceful, and it was a nice relaxing moment for the students away from school work and stress. But their peace and quiet was disturbed when they heard a scream, and then a loud banging on their door.

The Slytherins suddenly became attentive, reaching for their wands. They looked at each other, wondering what the hell was happening. After the war they expected everything to be back to its peaceful state. But they can't let their guards down.

"What do you think is happening?" Serena whispered.

"I don't know" Draco replied, gripping his wand tighter.

With all of them facing their door, wands pointed at it, the prefect cautiously neared the door to open it. Draco stepped in front of Serena as if to protect her. He didn't even realize he was doing it.

The prefect slowly opened the door, but what he saw on the other side of the door was not what he expected at all. The girl immediately pushed the prefect away and went inside the common room and towards Serena. Upon seeing this, Draco immediately stood in front of her.

"Who the hell are you?" Draco scowled.

"Move, Malfoy!" She ordered. Upon hearing the voice Serena knew who it was. She stepped out and now was standing in front of Draco. She was surprised at what she saw, and to be honest, amused.

"Dmitria?" She asked, just to be sure. She looked different. The rest of the Slytherins were watching confused. They lowered their wands since she obviously wasn't a threat. She was just a student, but still, they watched what was happening.

"You did this, didn't you?!" Dimitria accused. Pointing at her forehead that was missing a pair of eyebrows.

"How dare y--" Draco was about to tell her off but Serena lifted her finger to stop him.

"And what makes you think that?" Serena asked.

"Well for starters, you threatened me the last time we spoke! You're the only one who doesn't like me, and because you're a no-good Slytherin!" Dmitria accused.

The rest of the Slytherin students scowled and were now giving her threatening looks. Draco also did not like the way this girl was talking to Serena. He wanted to interfere but he knew Serena could handle this on her own.

Serena crossed her arms and lifted her brow. "For starters, I never threatened you, but you felt threatened. Two completely different things. Second, after how you just talked to me, and bad-mouthed the Slytherins, I'm sure I'm not the only one who dislikes you"

Dmitria looked around and saw how the Slytherins were looking at her coldly.

Serena stepped closer and Dmitria stepped back. "Now I know Gryffindors are brave, but you coming here in my territory, insult our house and in the Slytherin common room nonetheless, well now that is just incredibly stupid, Dmitria"

"What are you going to do, hex me? All of you could get expelled. Actually..... It's better if you did do it! I'll take the sacrifice so that if all of you will be expelled, then the Slytherin house will be no more!"

The Slytherins were not happy with what they just heard, some took their wands preparing to grant her wish. How dare she insult them like that.

"We won't hex you, not today at least. Getting expelled because of you is not worth it. But be warned Dmitria, we're almost graduating, and once we step out of this castle you better run and hide. Your life won't be easy. You just insulted us in our own common room, and we will remember this day. We'll make sure every day, is your unlucky day"