42 - The Best Mistake

"Uncle Draco, uncle Draco!" cried a dark-haired boy.

"What's wrong Elijah?" Draco kneeled down

"Your son stole my wand" huffed the lad. Draco was surprised and amused by the 11-year-old boy's choice of word. He was as snarky as her mum. He would refer to Scorpius as 'your son' when he is not happy with him

"That doesn't sound good. Don't worry, I'll go talk to him" Draco reassured him and Elijah smiled and ran back to the room. But before Draco  could fulfil his promise, he first went to the living room where the grown-ups were.

"You pee like a girl mate" Theo joked as he saw Draco entering.

"And since when do you time my bathroom breaks Nott? Are you that obsessed with me that you count the seconds you don't see me?"

"After all these years you're still a pompous ass"

"And you're still a--"

"Enough! Both of you. You two are like children. I feel so sorry for both of you, Serena and Luna" Pansy rolled her eyes. In which the two witches just smiled.

"Oh yeah? Well, Blaise, you should really keep an eye on your son, he's being like a mini Pansy and we all know this world can't have more Pansies" Draco retorted.

"Too bad, because in just 2 months there's going to be another mini-me" Pansy rubbed her growing belly proudly.

"We all pray he will be more like Blaise" Draco looked up as if he was praying.

"Now you two are the ones acting like kids" Luna side-commented and Theo snickered.

Pansy was about to say something back but they all heard pitter-patters running through the halls.

"Dad!"

A little blonde-haired boy came running in followed by the others.

"Elijah said you were going to get mad at me because I stole his wand! I didn't steal his wand! Why would I? I already have the best wand! Besides, he took my robe!" Scorpius defended himself hastily.

"Oh, I know you hid it somewhere and I didn't take your robe!" Elijah argued.

"Kids, settle down. Screaming and accusing won't get you anywhere" Blaise stepped in between the two boys.

"You don't believe me, dad?" Elijah asked looking betrayed.

"It's not that I don't believe you, it's just wrong to accuse someone if you don't have any proof or facts. Tell me, why do you think it was Scorpius who stole it?"

Elijah hesitated, "Because he thinks I stole his robe!"

"I know you did because you think I stole your wand! " Scorpius accused back.

"Okay, settle down you two" Serena placed her mug down on the coffee table seeing the tension rise. "All of you form a single line please"

The kids followed. The two boys frowning while the two girls were trying to stifle a smile and the parents knew immediately who the culprit was or were, but decided to interrogate her son for Elijah's sake. "Scorpius honey, we know we absolutely do not allow stealing and lying in this house right? Scorpius nodded. "But mum, it wasn't me! I'm no liar!"

Serena gave him a thoughtful look "hmmm. Well then, why don't we test it?"

"What do you mean?" asked her son.

"Aunt Luna told me of a creature called the.... Pinochidroo"

"It sounds funny" claimed Elijah.

"It does, doesn't it?" Serena smiled at him "But what he does to misbehaved children who lie and steal doesn't sound fun. You see Pinochidroo will go to the bedroom of the kids who steal and lie and will turn those kids into wooden puppets for him to play"