8|| beauty and the beast

||8||

Beauty and the Beast

***

Camila Cabello - Never Be the Same

The Bloodlust Alpha

"I feel something for you

"I feel something for you."

Raizel whispers into my ear as he dips me down. His hand holds my waist firmly so that I don't fall but we never break eye contact in the midst of it all. Everything behind him went a blur. My breathing circulation cuts off from his sudden revelation, putting into words his view of me.

"I know that I need you, Selene. But the question is-"

He pulls me back up, my chest pressing flat against his, thus eliminating any space between us. His heart pounding with mine intertwining into one whole beat. The rhythmic dancing of our hearts making us one in a way I didn't know possible. The hand that held my waist was still there as he squeezed the patch of exposed skin on my back. I repress a gasp when his other hand that once held onto mine delicately ran over my fabric cladded hip to the slit of my dress. He lightly caressed my bare thigh with his hot, slim fingers.

I tremble in his hold as the very same fingers soar higher and higher up my leg, getting impossibly closer to the band of my underwear. His dark eyes flooded with carnal desire as he stopped his fingers just mere centimeters from the lace. Goosebumps pecked my skin from where his touch mapped out. Trails of his presence marked invisibly on my body in the form of his scent.

Then suddenly, he curls his fingers, urging my leg to wrap around his waist. And mindlessly, I do. It doesn't occur to me the kind of position we were throwing ourselves in. Or the fact that we had an audience who fell witness to our hypnotic daze to one another. My leg hooks around his hips, my heat shamelessly rubbing against him. It took us a moment to understand the gratification of the dangers that little gesture posed.

The kind of temptation it derived from our souls.

Sparks, tingles, pure satisfaction from his hips grinding against mine shock through my veins. I hold back a groan as we simultaneously shudder from the contact. My effect on him just as extensive as his effect on me. His grip on my hip got tighter with the clench of his jaw.

"do you want me just as much?"

He asks, nudging my forehead against his. He abandoned the lust so clearly hazing his eyes just moments ago. All my thoughts of protesting being tossed in the deeper crevices of my mind. Where the hell did my will go? Where was the fire that urged me to stay away from Raizel? The logical thinking that told me this was not going to work? That there was too many at stake?