25|| the hellhound

||25||

The Hellhound

***

The Bloodlust Alpha

a/n:  selene is lowkey scary.

no song cause i don't know what it would go well with.

___

Last 4 Months Ago On: The Bloodlust Alpha

Benicio must've wanted to get his ass beat cause he demanded Selene back to Nightwake. Everyone was like oh hell nah and went to the sacred pool (don't worry guys that would be the last time the damn pool will be mentioned) to prove daddy and Selene are actually mates. They are. Cause duh. Literally titled Bloodlust Alpha it would be awkward if he wasn't the male lead. So Benny boy was salt and hella mad and goes "how did it feel to lose a child" [I know I forgot "a" but I don't wanna fix it cause all the bloodthirsty comments on that line will be lost if I edit it :(   ] and Selene got triggered. She went all mama mode and attacked him.

It's almost amazing how one thing can change everything

How one smile can make someone's day.

How one "good morning" can lift someone's mood when everything seems to be going all wrong.

How a comforting hand to the shoulder can pry open the hurricane of bottled emotions of someone who got too tired of lying through their teeth to say, "I'm fine".

How one conversation can either make or break someone's impression of you.

It's almost funny how one little thing, one little gesture, one conversation can change everything in a matter of seconds.

"How did it feel to lose a child?"

It's funny how one act of stupidity can break years of restraint.

"Someone get her off!"

Sophie's shrill shriek rang down the cave, the sound of panic brewing alongside hers as tension quickly filtered through the air. Through the murky mess that was my mind, I could sense the turmoil in the thick atmosphere. The anxiety, the uncertainty of what to do, the confusion, the shock, the heavy weight of pressure and the fear.

Fear was the most palpable.

The abundance of it leaks from under me. The tensity coils around my neck, the power overwhelming me coursing through my veins. Madness and chaos and insanity pulling at the seams of my composure. And the trembling weight of anger fed into my thirst for blood.

So much so I could almost taste it on the tip of my tongue.

Amidst all the panic and chaos, and all kinds of murderous thoughts running through my mind, I was hanging on. Just barely, but I was. I was clinging to the last fragment of sanity I had left. I was half conscious. Half there and half not, slipping in-between reigning control over my enraged wolf or having it taken from me. For the first time in a while, my wolf had demanded control.