17|| the dress

||17||

The Dress

***

The Bloodlust Alpha

Him and I - G Eazy & Halsey

"Here's the game plan,"

Weston looks at the two in front of him and points behind them. Both men looked over their shoulders to see the wooden door leading to the Alpha's room. Each male a little eager and concerned as to what the actual hell was going on in there. All sorts of thoughts ran through their minds. None of which were anything decent. Since the very awkward and almost mortifying thuds they'd heard coming from that room, the three resorted to tense silence until Weston suggested going up the stairs to investigate. They were all very convinced some activities were taking place inside that four walled room, but Weston insisted on confirming their suspicions. Of course, he argued that it was "for the safety and well being of everyone in the pack house that we need to do this" but Emerson and Isaac doubted it when he wore a huge grin on his face. Resembling the cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland.

Which explains why the Beta and both Gammas were currently crouching behind the decorative plants placed in the hallways a few feet down the Alpha's master bedroom. While Emerson had no idea why the actual fuck he agreed to this nonsense (not that he actually did), Isaac had no choice and was simply roped into playing a part of Weston's shenanigans. Every so often a wolf or two would walk by and make a face at the odd trio. How could they not when three grown men were failing miserably in hiding behind potted plants while suspiciously glancing at the Alpha's chambers every few seconds. The wary side glances they'd throw over their shoulders didn't help their case either.

"Guys. I got it. I have a plan. Isaac, you go knock on the door and wait for one of them to answer. Emerson and I will stay behind and watch."

Isaac makes a face, looking at Weston who giggled like a little schoolgirl. He obviously thought this idea of his was bulletproof. Of course the fucker was choosing to feed him to the wolves.

Literally.

"What?"

He deadpans. He can't even hide the slight panic in his voice. Just imagining what would happen to him if he interrupted their... special time was enough to make him shiver. He had a huge feeling he'd be missing an arm or leg... maybe a head.

"Why am I the human sacrifice?"

He asked, ducking his head lower and dropping his voice an octave down.