Chapter 1: Lets play a Game.....

This takes place after the second chapter so.... spoilers for that. Spoilers for the whole game while I'm at it. It is still in the killing game.

Keebo sighed at the sight of Kokichi successfully pranking Kiyo. "Kokichi! Where is the cage for the caged child seance?!" He asked rapidly. Kokichi folded his hands behind his head. "I dunno Kiyo. Guess you lost it." "You took it didn't you?" "Did I?" Finally Keebo couldn't stand it. "Kokichi! Come with me please!" He said. Kokichi raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Are you commanding me?" He teased. "Sorry but unlike you, I don't need instructions typed into me." He said. "Kokichi! I will ignore your robophobic comments if you just come!" He said. Kokichi sighed and Keebo pulled him along.

Keebo shoved Kokichi into the casino. "Are you planning to kill me Keebo?" Keebo shook his head. "No but..... why do you lie so much?" Keebo asked. Kokichi looked at his nails dismissively. "Oh is that it?" He looked up with a finger to his lips mischievously. "You want to know more about me?" They both froze at a crash and a muffled curse. Kokichi smirked. "Kaito?" He asked. "No!" The voice said. Keebo frowned. "That's ridiculous Kokichi. Kaito said he wouldn't be here again...." Kokichi put a finger to Keebo's lips. "Okay. I guess it's not Kaito." He said. The both heard a sigh of relief. "PSYCH!" He said grabbing Keebo and jumping behind a Golden monokuma slot machine. Kaito screamed from where he was hiding as Kokichi and Keebo stood there. Keebo shook his head. "I am ashamed Kaito." He said. Kokichi tsk tsked him and helped him up. "Look! You've even disconnected this game." Kokichi said. Keebo looked over his shoulder. "Hm?" Kaito said. "Oh. My bad." He plugged it back in. "Kaiitoo! Where are you man?" Shuichi called.

"You better not be gambling again!" Maki added. Kaito cursed. "Hey! You two never saw me!" He said running out.
Kokichi and Keebo were left alone in the flashing lights and the low hum of the games. Kokichi glances at a game. "Woah cool! I've never seen this game before!" He said. Keebo watched. The game was set up with an electrical chess board and some dice. Kokichi seemed so excited it was almost cute.
Almost.
Keebo knew better than that. "That's the game he unplugged? But if I can recall it never looked like that to begin with..." Keebo printed a picture out of his mouth. Kokichi snatched it. "Huh you're right! I guess you are like a printer." Kokichi said. Keebo rolled his eyes. "I don't have time for your antics Kokichi. I just wanted you to leave Kiyo alone...." he said walking away.
Kokichi grabbed his arm. "Nuh uh Keebo. Where are you going? If you're a printer then you're my printer." Kokichi said. Keebo blushed a little. "What's that supposed to mean?" He asked flustered. Kokichi grinned at this reaction. "Play with meee! Come on! What if beating this game gets us out of here?" Kokichi nodded towards the new game. "What? No way! It's a versus game anyways. So if you beat me then you win or vice versa ." Keebo huffed. "Even better!" Kokichi sat down. Keebo shook his head and turned around.
Suddenly, he felt hot breath in his ear. "Please Keebo? Maybe we could get to know each other better....." Kokichi whispered in his ear tickling his neck slightly. Keebo shivered. "Ah! Kokichi! Don't do that!!" He said. Kokichi looked at him. Keebo sighed. No harm done right? "Fine." "Yaay!" He sat down on one end. Keebo reluctantly sat on the leather stool. The table was cold as was the air conditioning. Kokichi pressed start.
After reading the instructions, they decided to start. The two set up defense around their bases. They picked their treasure and characters. "Okay Keebo. Roll the dice."

Instructions:
Pick a character. Build your defenses around your base. Roll the dice. Advance the number of spaces you rolled. Your opponent will do the same. Your objective is to capture the other players treasure.
If you land on a blue space, an action card will appear.
Do the action and end your turn.
Occasionally obstacles will appear. Roll one of the numbers presented on the obstacle and clear it.
As you go across the board you will collect purple cards you can use to build your defense, hinder the other player, or advance faster.
Your defenses will have the same rules as obstacles for other players.
If you won you will gain a prize!
Kokichi observed as Keebo rolled a twelve. The board lit up and arrows pointed in three directions. "Wow! This is quite a good piece of technology." Keebo said. He pressed the front direction. Kokichi grinned. "You-" "Don't........" Keebo warned. Kokichi smirked. "Alrighty then. My turn." Keebo instantly felt nervous. Kokichi hates to lose....

Keebo frowned. But why was the game hidden?  Kokichi rolled the dice....... and got a two. He cursed but then wrist bands appeared on the two of them. "Wahh!!!" Keebo said. Kokichi inspected them. "Relax Keeboy. It's just for the cards." Kokichi said. Keebo breathed a sigh of relief. He looked at the wrist band. Indeed it had a small screen that projected the purple card he had gained.
"Phew." He said. Your turn. The wrist band said. Kokichi grinned and reached across the table to hold Keebo's hand. Keebo blushed slightly and forgot what he was going to do. "Kokichi that's cheating!" He complained. Kokichi laughed. "Is it? Or isn't it? I think it's nice. Your hand is still warm.