Chapter 3: The Key to a secret

Keebo woke up to Kokichi's snoring. He blushed bright red when he realized he actually went to Kokichi when he couldn't sleep. "I guess I like him then....." Keebo muttered with dismay. There's no way he would like him back right? These were difficult feelings to understand. Kokichi was intriguing. Always lying and for what?
Kokichi? Why do you always lie? Keebo had asked. Kokichi had grinned and leaned on the library table, knocking over some books with a soft thump. Why because I can Keeboy.
Keebo has sighed in exasperation. Stop calling me Keeboy. He had said.

Keebo shook Kokichi awake. "Nhh no not yet! Just give me like five more hours..." Kokichi mumbled. He then jolted awake causing Keebo to jump and the white sheets to flutter to the ground. Kokichi then laughed. "Man I got you good!" He said smirking at the surprised robot. Keebo rolled his eyes. "Kokichi. That is not funny." He said. Kokichi cocked his head to the side. "Do robots have-" "you've asked me that question so many times!! Why?!" Keebo shot a glare at him. Kokichi pouted. "Becauuuse it's important. Like how Shuichi is a girl." Kokichi said. Keebo laughed. Kokichi smiled as Keebo chuckled and stood up. "So are we going to use that key or what?"

Kokichi and Keebo walked around in the hallways. "It does not seem like that prize key is working anywhere....." Keebo said. Kokichi groaned in frustration. "WE'LL SEARCH THIS ENTIRE ACADEMY!!" He yelled. His voice echoed in the halls. Angie stuck her head outside of her door and told them. "Atua commands you to please shut up." She then promptly slammed the door. "Pfft! I can pick that lock any day." Kokichi said. Keebo chuckled a little but then sighed. "Kokichi. We've searched everywhere. Not even Shuichi has put this much effort into searching." Keebo said walking further. Kokichi thought for a moment and narrowed his eyes. "Keep that emo ahoge Head out of this!" He said. Keebo frowned. "Ahoge is power!" He sniffed. Kokichi smirked and walked slowly and dramatically. "Oh Keebo..... but you don't know..... when you talk about Shuichi I get jealous!." Kokichi ran one finger down his arm. Keebo knew his face was flushed. "W-Well of course I am of great interest with all I can do!" He said proudly still blushing. Kokichi grinned. "You know we still haven't checked Kirumi's lab....." he said. Keebo nodded. "Okay!" Ever since Kirumi had.... well passed, everyone agreed to use the laundry machine with utmost care. Kirumi has always left it on their beds. Hot and folded. Keebo sighed as he remembered everyone except him wearing their hot clothes.

Until Kokichi threw a hot blanket on him and asked what was wrong.

Kokichi and Keebo got to Kirumi's lab to find Maki there. Maki looked at Kokichi suspiciously and greeted Keebo with a "Hey." Keebo started to talk until Kokichi interrupted. "Hey Maki we have this key we won from a game so if you see a keyhole then let us know." He said grinning. "Are you telling the truth?" "Who can say?" "Yes we are maki. Don't listen to Kokichi." Keebo said shoving him out of the way.
"You're so meeean Keeboy!" Kokichi whined. Keebo grabbed Kokichi's hand with the key. "Hey!" Kokichi protested. "Look!" Keebo said pointing to the machine. Maki stared at it. "Do you want me to move it?" She asked Keebo. "Hey don't ignore me!" Kokichi said. Maki rolled her eyes and turned to Keebo. Keebo nodded. Kokichi frowned. "But Keebo. Miu installed strength right?" Kokichi asked. Keebo's face lit up. "Right! We can move it together!" He said. They both turned to find Maki sitting on the laundry machine. She had already moved it. Keebo gasped while Kokichi checked around the dusty corner.
Yet nothing but a few lose screws, and an old sock was found. Maki sighed. "Well good luck with that. I just wanted my laundry." She said grabbing an armful of clean red uniforms she wore. Keebo waved and Kokichi glared at the corner. "Bye." He muttered.

Keebo and Kokichi moved all the machines, (with many rejected jokes from Kokichi) and found a trap door needing a key. "Okay Kokichi. Put it in."
Kokichi took out the key and inserted it into the door.
With a loud creak the door swung open into a dark hall...