Chapter 12: Prisoners of Past

Kokichi sighed and sat on the floor looking defeated. Maki shook her head and helped him up. "What are we going to do?" Himiko asked him. Kokichi pat her head and stared off into the hallway. "We're going to need more hammers." Everyone turned to Miu.

       ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Keebo opened his eyes to a distorted image. He blinked away the fuzziness and wiped his lenses. He yawned and stretched only to be confined by.......
Chains?
Keebo sat up, now awake. He gasped. Kaito was next to him, chained to the wall. Kaito sighed. "So you're awake huh?" He said. Keebo shivered. "Where are we?" He asked, the words hollow in the dark cell. "Beats me." Kaito said looking around.
Keebo saw bars keeping him and Kaito in their square brown tiled prison. There was a glass display with three figures wearing some cosplay. Keebo had no idea who the characters were but he did recognize the small tag at the bottom of their sci fi skirts. "Made by Tsumugi..." Keebo muttered. Just then a loud CLANK sounded outside their cell. An exisal patrolled by them. It's footsteps shook the floor. Kaito yelped as his chains pulled on his wrists. "Oww! Argh! This sucks. I guess I should have believed that little liar for once." He said. Keebo smiled when he thought of Kokichi. "I remember.... Tsumugi did this to us didn't she?" Keebo asked. "Yeah. It looks like we're in her lab too." Kaito said. Monokumas marched in a perfectly straight line. Black and white. The figures in the glass shook with the steps of the exisal patrolling again as it passed and-

"Tenko?" Keebo asked staring at the figure in the glass. "What?!" Kaito craned his neck to get a better look. Sure enough, when they stared at the glass, Tenko stared back. "Tenko? What are you wearing?" Kaito said. Tenko simply stared. Like a lifeless doll. Keebo narrowed his eyes. "Hold on a second Kaito." Keebo scanned Tenko. Her eyes were hollow, and still. Her once energetic posture was perfectly still. "I-...." Keebo paused. "Well?" Kaito said. "I-I think Tsumugi has her drugged." Keebo said quietly.  "That little-!" Kaito said struggling to get free. Keebo stared at his legs. They couldn't move with the weird looking restraints.
"She had it all planned out didn't she?!" He scowled. Keebo nodded. Kaito brooded in the corner while Keebo stared at the dolls and Tenko in the glass case.

"Hey Kaito. Do you think that you can kick the glass?" Keebo asked formulating an escape plan. "My arms and legs are paralyzed somehow. I cannot fire my lasers in this condition." He said. Kaito grinned. "Now that's a plan! I'm sure Maki and Shuichi are coming for us!" Kaito said energetically. "And Kokichi..." Keebo smiled. Kaito raised an eyebrow. "What's this? You're hoping for Kokichi?" Kaito laughed. "Good! That punk could use some logic in his life." "Logically so could you." "Nah. Cause I'm Kaito Momota. Luminary of the stars!" Kaito beamed. "You haven't even made it to space yet. Both you and Kokichi need sound logic." Keebo said with a sigh.

"Don't compare me to that gremlin!" Kaito said swinging his leg back. Kaito was about to kick the glass resulting in probably his injury however Tsumugi stood outside the cell. "Oh hell." Kaito groaned. Tsumugi shook her head. "This is plain sad. I don't understand how you could possibly even try to escape. No one is coming for you. They can't. They don't know you're here." She said.

"Leave them alone!" "You'll never get away with this!" Keebo and Kaito started shouting at her. "Geez Okay okay calm down! SHUSH!" Tsumugi smoothed her blue hair. "I had to make new junko enoshima power cosplay because of Himiko." She said. "That sounds like a personal problem." Kaito muttered. "Kaito! My logic is telling me you're going to make her mad!" Keebo said. Kaito laughed. "It's not like she can harm us more without getting flagged by her own game." Kaito said. Keebo facepalmed as Tsumugi swipes a key card and enters the cell.

She walks right up to Kaito and stares into his eyes. "Are you done?" She asked. Kaito attempted to kick her. "I should rewrite your character..." she muttered. Keebo froze. "What do you mean?" He said. "And you! You need a new ahoge." She said. "I can't implant one in you because no Monokuma I send out makes it back. It's so annoying. I don't have an endless amount here! I can't birth another without motherKuma." Tsumugi ranted. Kaito sighed. He kicked the glass Tenko was in. Tsumugi pulled out a taser. "I'd rather you not." "AHHH!" Kaito jumped. Tsumugi sighed.

"This is a plain shame. I need to tie your feet as well." She sighed. "Both of you shall be erased. All of your memories. All of you. You'll only remember your name." Tsumugi said patting Keebo on the head. "And you'll have a new ahoge." She smiled as she stroked his hair where his missing ahoge used to be. Keebo closed his eyes in sadness. "Of course you won't know you were missing one. Tenko is up first tomorrow by the way." Tsumugi said.

Kaito grit his teeth. "You're sick. Get your hands off of Keebo!" He growled. Tsumugi smiles and stared right at him. "I'll ship everyone to shiny new killing games! Even the rest of your friends!" She said giggling a little. Keebo stared at the floor. She continued to pat his head making Kaito increasingly angrier.
"Stop it right now!" He said struggling harder. Tsumugi laughed and pushed her glasses up her nose.

Kaito watched as Tsumugi tapped the glass twice and Tenko looked up blankly. Tsumugi took Tenkos hair bow. "I did think you had too many accessories." She remarked leaning against Tenko as she removed her headband as well. "Much better!" She smiled.
Tsumugi grinned and the despaired look on Kaito and Keebo's faces.

"Aww maybe I should cheer you up! With a few....
Transfer students"
Tsumugi gestured towards the monokumas. The removed the two mannequins next to Tenko and replaced them with two girl figures with covered faces.
She then took two boxes and placed them next to Keebo and Kaito. "Here you go! Since you ruined my game I'll just erase everyone and start over!" She said smiling. "Bye bye for now!" Tsumugi flounced away.

Keebo stared at the large boxes. Then to the glass display. "What did she mean by transfer student?" He puzzled. He moved his finger. "Hey it's working again!" He said excitedly. Kaito grinned. "Alright!" An electric shock pierced through Keebo. "Oww! Never mind I cannot seem to function again. My logic tells me that she's sending paralectric shocks to me. I also think Tenko is about to become sober." Keebo explained. Kaito sighed. "These chains suck but maybe since she forgot to actually properly chain my feet....." Kaito reached one foot out to the glass. He tapped it twice.
Sure enough, the glass display opened. "Sweet! Tenko! Help us!" He said. Tenko shivered and then looked around. "What's going on? Why am I dressed like this? Did you degenerates touch m-" "quick! Get out of the case!" Keebo said. Tenko hopped out just as a spray of drugs spurted into the case where she used to be. "You should be fine for another 24 hours." Keebo said. "Help Kaito!" He said.

Tenko paled once she saw where she was. "Oh no! Himiko is sad now!" "Priorities!" Keebo huffed. Tenko nodded and snapped Kaito's chains off. "Don't touch mine they'll paralyze you." Keebo said. Tenko sniffed. "H-how did we get here?" She rubbed her aching head. Kaito sighed. "Exisal snatched us." He muttered. Tenko shook her head. "Who are those?" She pointed to the two girls in the case left.

"How should we know?" Kaito said. Tenko walked up. She grabbed the veils. Kaito put the boxes by each other and got ready. "On three. One two....." Tenko yanked the veils and Kaito ripped open the boxes. Tenko fainted and Kaito reeled.

Keebo stared. "B-but-! BUT THATS IMPOSSIBLE!" Keebo shivered. Kaede, Kirumi, Rantaro, And Ryoma stared blankly at them with the glazed eyes Tanko had. Kaito felt Rantaros chest.
"He's.....
Alive."