Chapter two: Lets have more fun.....

Kokichi was using all of his purple cards to advance and attack Keebo. "K-Kokichi stop it! I need to roll a seven and then I'll beat your barrier." Keebo said. Kokichi sighed. "Oh Keeboy. You never learn do you?" Kokichi rolled the dice and scored a perfect twelve. He advanced past Keebo's final barrier. Keebo gasped. "Noooooo!" Kokichi grinned. "Got em." Kokichi lay his eyes on Keebo's treasure. It was a charger. Kokichi burst out laughing. The table shone bright blue. The holographic table then lit up and their wrist bands said "game!" Keebo groaned in despair.

Both of them turned when they heard a thump at the door. The game lit up more looking like one of Angie's dizzying paintings. A cardboard box appeared that read "for the winner". "Cardboard? How cheap.." Keebo said. Kokichi leaned forwards and grabbed the box. "Ooh a weird looking box full of....... pocky." He said. Keebo turned beet red. "W-what? Is that all?" He asked. Kokichi looked closer. "Nope! There's also a key." He said. Keebo cocked his head to the side imagining all of the things that key could open. "I'm kinda tired Kokichi." Keebo said yawning. Kokichi realized this. He wanted to keep poking but he didn't want Keebo to be tired.

He also didn't want Keebo to know that.

So Kokichi faked a yawn. "Keebo we can meet here tomorrow at seven." He said. Keebo nodded. "Okay. We can try lots of things for that key. Should we tell the others?" He asked. Kokichi shook his head. He leaned in, pinning Keebo between the table and him. "It'll be our little secret." Kokichi had handed Keebo the pocky and left with a wink.
Keebo blushed deeply and rolled around in his bed. "Great. Now I cannot seem to sleep." He said.
Keebo thought for a moment. He got up and sleepily walked to Kokichi's room and gave it a ring. Why did Kokichi give me the pocky? He thought. Kokichi answered and smirked seeing the expected sleepy Keebo.
"Keebo! You need to sleep!" He said. Keebo sighed and his ahoge drooped. "I-I can't....." he said rubbing his eyes. "But as a robot you don't even need to sleep!" Kokichi teased. Keebo glared. "You and your robophobic remarks! I don't know why I even bother." He said turning around. But Kokichi grabbed his arm and pulled him in. 
"Nuh uh uh! Since you came to me of all people you. Will. Sleep!" He said closing the door. Keebo blushed a little. "A..... and how are you going to do that?" Keebo asked. Kokichi shoved him onto the bed. "K-kokichi!" He said. Kokichi grinned and plopped right next to him, making sure he was warm. "Now sleep." Kokichi said.
Kokichi drifted off into sleep and Keebo found this adorable. He knew better than that but it was still cute. Keebo cuddled the sleeping Kokichi and looked away. "I guess...... I l-" Keebo fell asleep with one arm around Kokichi.