Chapter 1 - It's Only the Beginning

You awake in a dark room, it seems, and you have no idea why you're there.

   Then, you hear a male voice say, "Hello, Y/N. Don't worry, the blindness will wear off shortly."

   "Wait, what? Who are you? Where are we?!" You ask, panicking.

   "Your questions will be answered soon enough."

   A little bit later, your vision came back. It was really blurry at first, but after a minute or so, the blurriness was dying down, and you could see better. You could just make out an orange and white cat, which you don't believe you've ever seen before.

   "I still don't know who you are..." you said, still wondering who he even was.

   "You should wait until your vision gets better, so don't strain your eyes too much." he said, with a hint of hurt and care in his voice.

   "Well, how do you know my name?"

   "We've met before, have we not?"

   Then, it hit you. His voice sounds strangely familiar. Your eyesight was much better, so you looked back at him. He's an orange cat in a white suit, he even has a cane. He looked so familiar, but you still couldn't remember who he was!

   "That aside..." You said, still feeling bad that you didn't remember him, "Where are we?"

   "You're in a world quite different from your own. This, is the Cat Kingdom." He stated, while spreading one arm out and pointing to the castle.

   You gasp. The Cat Kingdom! You think to yourself, But why am I here?