Chapter 10 - Who is She? Pt.2/2

Y/N'S POV

   I sigh, looking at the house where Baron disappeared into. "Muta, do you really think he likes me..?

   Muta sighed a bit. "Yeah, actually... I do... Do you like him? Or maybe even love him?" He said and asked softly.

   "I-I... I do love him... With all my heart..!" I say, and after that, Baron walks out of the house.

NO ONE'S POV

   You blushed slightly, looking at Baron.

   "H-Hi Baron..! Who was that on the phone..?" You asked, curious. "Not like I would remember or know, anyways..."

   "Her name is Haru. She used to be your friend at school when you were human. She was the one who said she hadn't heard from you for a while." Baron filled you in.

   "I-I... Still don't remember..." You told him with a sigh.

   Then, a human walked up to the bureau, looking down at you.

   "I-Is this Y/N..?!" What you assumed to be Haru exclaimed.

   "Y-Yeah..." You said softly, guilt filling your body when you still didn't remember her. But you saw her eyeing Baron and that guilt washed away, leaving you growling slightly deep in your throat.

   "Do you... Remember me..?" She asked.

   "No, but I think my new self wouldn't want to continue our friendship. I'm sorry if that's hard to hear, but it's the truth." You told her simply, walking into the house that Baron went in with a sigh.

BARON'S POV

   I didn't  know what to say. How could she already have simmering hate for Haru? If they were friends before, she must've felt a little connection..?

MUTA'S POV

   I saw Haru look at Baron once, and Y/N just tensed up. I could hear the low growl in her throat since I was right beside her. She blew up because she hasn't confessed her love yet. Well, I can fix that.