Chapter 5 - The Return Pt.2/4

The three of you walk into the castle, and Baron leads the group to the ballroom, making sure there are no guards around anywhere.

   "Wow, must be a break day." You said as you look around, seeing no guards.

   "Lucky us." Muta said, not seeing any guards either.

   "Don't speak too soon." Baron says as he looks around the corner, seeing three guards.

   "I'll take the middle one. Muta, you take the left one, and Y/N, you'll take the right" He said.

   "Why can't Muta just take out all three? He's quite large." You say, smiling at Muta. He just lets out a sigh and runs straight to the guards.

   The next thing you know, is all of the guards are on the ground, defeated by Muta.

   "See? Muta's got it!" You say as you walk up to Muta, "Good job."

   "It wasn't a big deal, really. Me against them? They had no chance!" Muta said, proud of himself.

   "Alright you two, let's keep going." Baron said, smiling but a bit impatient, "You both can fight in the bureau all you want, but right now, we need to stay focused!"

   After more hallways and more guards getting their butts kicked by Muta's wrath, you finally made it to the back of the castle, where the maze lay.

   "Great..." You say, shoulders going down.

   "Don't worry, Muta and I have been through this before." Baron said reassuringly.

   "Yeah, don't worry kiddo. We'll get you to the bureau in no time." Muta said, trying to comfort you.

   You three walk into the maze, Baron in front of you and Muta.

   "Uh, hey Muta?" You ask.

   "Yeah?" He responds, looking at you.

   "I... I like Baron, and... When you left us the first time, I wasn't thinking, and I... I kissed him..." You say, stuttering a bit.

   "Really?" Muta says, "how did he react to the kiss?"

   "Well, uh... He was fine with it, I think... And he was blushing, so maybe he likes me too?" You questioned.

   Little did you and Muta know, Baron was hearing the whole conversation you both were having.