Chapter 9 - Who is She? Pt.1/2

BARON'S POV

   When my phone rings I look at who's calling, and of course it's Haru, so I pick it up and go to my room.

   "Hello, Haru." I say, still sounding annoyed and just a little on edge.

   "Did you get Y/N out of there? Is she alright? Are you and Muta alright?" She just kept asking questions.

   "Yes, yes, and yes. Haru, all of us are fine. Except for one thing..." I say, kind of scared of how she is going to react.

   "What is it?" She asks, seeming to calm down, yet still sounding like she is on edge, like I was.

   "Y/N now suffers from memory loss. She remembers basic stuff, like writing, reading, speaking, but not any memories of people, or cats. If she hears a name and sees that person that the name goes with, though, then she will remember. Or, she will just remember small things now and then."

   "Wow, then... She wouldn't remember me..."

   "No, I'm afraid not, but when she sees you and hears your name, she will remember you and love you the same." (Did that really just rhyme? X3)

   "I'll be there shortly! See you then!"

   "Alright. See you then."

   I hang up. I sure hope Y/N remembers Haru. Hopefully I sounded confident enough, because I don't really know if she will remember her or not... I guess I will have to wait and see.