Chapter 4 - The Return Pt.1/4

You and Baron walk up to the castle door.

"Ready, Y/N?" Baron asks.

Before you could answer, that fat white cat runs, er, jogs up to the both of you.

"Hey, don't leave me again Baron!" He shouts.

Baron looks behind himself and says, "Oh, sorry Muta. Y/N has memory loss, it happened when she got here."

"I guessed that, since she hugged you like she hasn't seen you in years." Muta replied.

You blush a little, then say, "So that's who you are! You did look familiar, but I couldn't figure out who you were. Great to have you back in my memory, Muta!" Then you hug him tightly.

He hugs back, then says, "Thanks, Y/N."

"Aren't we supposed to get back to our world, Y/N?" Baron asks, but waits patiently.

"Oh, yeah!" You say as you let go of Muta.

"We need to get to the back of the castle." Baron says, "So, we need to hurry."

"Isn't that where that big maze is?" You ask, trying to remember.

"Yep, you're right kiddo!" Muta says, proud of you a bit.

"Well, sounds good to me!" You say excitedly.

"Yeah, as long as you don't leave me behind again." Muta says, looking at Baron.

"Okay, let's get going." Baron says, then he walks into the castle, with you and Muta following close behind.