Chapter 11 - Protective, Overprotective

I walked up to Baron after Haru left, saying. "Hey, I know why Y/N blew up like that..."

"You do? How come, Muta?" Baron asked, looking at me with a questioning look.

I told him the story and how Y/N loves him. After that, he looked at me with a completely shocked expression.

"How could she... Love... Me..?" He asked, his composure breaking once again.

"Ask her. She's the protective one." I told him in a serious tone.

He nodded, heading for the door.

Y/N'S POV

I heard a knock at the door, opening it slowly to reveal Baron.

"O-Oh... Hey Baron! Sorry for just walking in here like that, I jus-"

"Why do you love me..?" He asked, a serious look in his eyes.

I blushed, looking at him and sighing softly. "T-Take a seat..."

He sat down in a chair, and I sat down in the couch right across from him.

"I love you because you saved me... Even if I don't have many of my memories, and even if I can't turn back into a human... I still love you because no matter what, you believe in yourself and everyone you care about." I told him the honest truth.

He looked at me, blushing quite a bit.

"Well... I love you too, Y/N... But why would you lash out at Haru like that just because she looked at me..?" He asked, making my heart skip a beat.

"I... I-I'm a bit overprotective..."