Chapter 12 - Love

NO ONE'S POV

   You sighed slightly. It's been a bit since either of you talked. It was starting to get a bit awkward.

   "KISS ALREADY!" Muta yelled, pushing the doors open.

   "M-Muta! Sh-Shut up!" You say, standing up.

   "Oh, c'mon, you already kissed him before, didn't you?" Muta asked, a sly look on his face.

   Before you could say anything, Baron decided to step in and... Well... Kiss you.

   You stood there, frozen, then kissed back softly. The two of you kissed for a bit, Muta exiting after a little.

   You broke the kiss, looking at him.

   "I love you, Baron..." You told him softly, looking into his emerald eyes with your sapphire ones.

   "I love you too, Y/N..." He said back with a small smile.

   The two of you decided to cuddle in his room upstairs, holding each other lovingly and kissing every now and then.

MUTA'S POV

   I sighed, then heard pawsteps coming from the entrance. My fur prickled, seeing it was the messenger cat.

   "Hello Mr. Moon! There was a cat by the name of Y/N that was picked up by us, but we can't find her anywhere! She is very important, and we must see her at once!" He told me, which made me growl.

   "What's so important about her, furrball?!" I yelled at him, making him jump slightly.

   "W-Well... She's the Baroness..."

   "She is?! Is there any proof?" I asked, very suspicious of the little prick.

   "I-Isn't her personality proof enough..? The way that she acts..?" He asked, shrinking due to the fact that I'm very menacing.

   "You're, you're right..! Y/N is the Baroness!"