THAT DAMAGED GIRL

A/N: Sorry this didn't exactly match the request. The only thing that doesn't match is that there's no smut causing I suck at writing that! Sorry!

WARNINGS: VIOLENCE, SUICIDE MENTION, SWEARING, AND LOOSING PARENTS.

-

Jughead chuckled lowly as you cracked another dark joke that only the both of you would understand. You felt a smile appear on your face, but felt daggers pinning into your back. Betty, Jughead's girlfriend wasn't very fond of you, she didn't trust you near him and often tried pushing you away.

Of course, Jughead was oblivious to the whole thing. You'd shrug it off because you didn't really care for what Betty or anyone else had to say about you. People would misjudge you for lots of reasons, you were a serpent and you grew up with only your older brother because your mom committed suicide when you were three and your dad died from drug addiction.

Jughead loved you to death, of course only in a platonic way. Jughead loved how you would stand up in what you believe in and took shit from no one. Jughead would joke saying, "Man can you teach Betty how to do that?"

Betty ran up to Jughead pulling him into an affectionate hug. He hugged her back kissing the top of her head. You smiled at his happiness, sure Betty didn't like you but Jughead's happiness was more important to you. Betty mustered up her fake smile, "Hey Y/N/N!"

You smiled back at her not wanting to cause anything, "Hi Betty, how're you?"

Betty kept up the act and talked about how she's been, about the blue & gold and the recent river vixen tryouts. Jughead smiled at his best friend and girlfriend 'bonding,' you looked at your phone looking up,

"Hate to cut this short but I gotta go to the White Wyrm, I'll see you two later?" You spoke putting away your phone,

"Uh actually Y/N I'll come with you, I have to talk to Toni about a couple of things." Jughead said gently pulling away from Betty, "I'll talk to you later Bets?"

Betty grinned nodding at the both of you, "Of course! Bye Jug, Y/N!"

With that, the walked down the hallway to the blue & gold office.

Maybe Betty really was trying to change, or you were just that gullible to believe that she actually likes you.

As you and Jughead walked out of Riverdale High, Betty ran up to Veronica in a fit.

"Can you believe her Vee?" Betty ranted crossing her arms,

Veronica raised an eyebrow sipping from her drink, "Believe what?"

"Y/N! She's literally trying to tear Jughead away from me! They just left to go the the White Wyrm." Betty whined annoyed with the situation,

Veronica shrugged, "Well if you want to get closer to Jughead why not become a serpent?"

Betty's eyes lit up, "You're right, oh my god Veronica you're right!"

Veronica smirked, "When am I wrong?"

-

Sweetpea lined up his cue stick striking a few cue balls over, you huffed in annoyance accusing him of cheating,

"You're just mad that you suck at this." Sweetpea mumbled chuckling,

Right as he said that, you struck more cue balls than he did. His eyes widened chucking his stick onto the table,

"You're just mad you suck at this." You mocked him laughing feeling his glare on you,

While you and Sweetpea were having your little debate, you heard the wyrm doors open. You turn around to see Betty and Alice waltzing into the wyrm acting as if they own it.