FINALLY

WARNINGS: GRAPHIC VIOLENCE

-

Jughead sighed wrapping his arm around your shoulder, "And you're positive you want to do this?"

You nodded popping another fry into your mouth, "I'm not taking part in a sexist initiation where men who are probably 10-20 years older than me looking at me and judging my body. I'm capable of doing the guys initiation Jug."

"I-I know you are Y/N/N but, I'm still nervous." He stuttered tightening his grip on you,

You smiled softly at your boyfriend, "I'll be fine Juggie, I promise."

Jughead pressed a kiss to your temple, Jughead had just become apart of the Serpents. His Father 'FP,' just recently got out of jail and you wanted to get closer to the both of them. Not only that but you'd actually have a family, your Mother left you at four and your Father sadly passed away when you were just a couple weeks old. Leaving it to your aunt whose leaving Riverdale soon, to raise you by herself.

You knew how much Jughead cared for you, so everynight you prepared yourself with the help of Toni. She quizzed you in the laws, explained what each law meant, and the importance of it. You were thankful for her because you knew that without her, you'd be confused as hell.

It was the first night of your initiation, you felt your stomach doing flips and shaking. You took a deep breath not wanting to disappoint and/or embarrass Jughead. Toni reassured you that you'd do perfectly fine, but you were still nervous. After 15 minutes, FP called you over and Serpents started to crowd around you.

Jughead turned around biting his nails, Toni rested her hand on his shoulder, "She's going to do great, I promise you."

Jughead nodded adjusting his beanie looking up facing his Father and Girlfriend. Plenty of yells were thrown at you, FP has known you for the longest time, but he wasn't going to take it easy on you.

You got to the fifth law and Jughead was a damn mess, nonetheless, FP continued, "What is the sixth law?"

You straightened your back glaring back at him, "In unity, there is strength." You called back at him, FP smirked putting his hand out,

His hand took your shaking it, "Nice one kid."

You shook his hand glancing at Tallboy who unveiled the snake, "Retrieve the knife."

You looked at FP who motioned at you to continue, you walked up to the tank looking at the snake. It hissed at you twisting his green body on the rock next to the knife. Your breathing hitched but, you put your hand in the tank, your black nails scrapping against the glass. The snake's tongue grazed your pinky before you quickly yanked your hand out.

Cheers rang throughout the room, you turned around handing the knife back to Tallboy. Everyone went back to the business drinking and playing pool, but Jughead practically zoomed to you. He looked at your hand for any marks that the snake could've left, "It didn't bite you right?"