HE LOVES ME HE LOVES ME NOT

A/N: This- wow ok

WARNINGS: BLOOD, DEATH, NOT A HAPPY ENDING!

Hanahaki Disease: This is an illness born from unrequited love, where the patient's throat will fill up with flower, they will then proceed to throw, and cough up the petals, (sometimes even the flowers)

Hanahaki Disease: This is an illness born from unrequited love, where the patient's throat will fill up with flower, they will then proceed to throw, and cough up the petals, (sometimes even the flowers). One of the only ways for the disease to 'disappear' is if, the said person returns the feeling (it can't be resolved with friendship, it has to be genuine feelings of love).

It started the beginning of sophomore year.

Jason was just recently murdered and everything was going downhill.

You documented everything in your journey, you tended to write about everything, how you were feeling what the latest gossip was. It was like a blog that only you could read.

You also wrote about your friend Jughead.

Well, maybe he's more than a friend but you just can't admit it. You always feared rejection and one sided love, you wouldn't be able to handle it. But you had to deal with it due to the fact that Jughead was indeed in love with Betty.

Yeah, lovely.

You witnessed the whole Romeo and Juliet scene happen from your house that was behind Betty's.

You were sat on your bed typing on your laptop, Kevin flipped through magazines gawking at shoes.

"Can you imagine me wearing these?" He questioned pointing the magazine towards you,

Your eyes scanned the thigh high boots, "I could imagine you in the emergency room due to them."

Kevin glared continuing to flip through the pages, "Jokes on you they don't even have my size."

You smirked rolling your eyes continuing to type, "I'm not surprised, you're like big foot."

Kevin gasped putting his hand to his heart, "First of all, how dare you. Second- oh my god look out the window oh WHAT the FUCK."

You peeled your eyes from your laptop screen glancing out the window, Jughead stood on the leader leaning against Betty's window.

"Betty knows about..you liking him right?" Kevin asked setting the magazine down,

You nodded feeling your eyes water, "It's whatever, they could be working on the next blue and gold article."

Kevin froze, "Yeah no honey that's not what they're doing."

Your eyes landed back onto the transparent window to see them in a liplock.

You felt your chest start to hurt, coughs erupted from your body. You pushed your laptop off your lap continuing to cough, Kevin gently patted your back before you bolted to the bathroom.