THANKS KEVIN

A/N: this took so long but i'm proud lmao hope you guys enjoy

WARNINGS: NONE!

"Archie that's fucking stupid

"Archie that's fucking stupid."

"No you're stupid Jughead."

You silently snickered watching the two boys fight. It was lunch hour and the both of them were arguing over what they should do for a history project. Veronica rolled her eyes at the juvenile boys before facing back at Betty,

"Bets I say you just go for it." She exclaimed smiling,

You tilted your head, "Go for what?"

Veronica faced you, "Betty here has an undying crush for someone that she can't get rid of so why not just tell him about her feelings yeah?"

You shrugged, "Well it's not that simple Ronnie, not everyone is as confident as you."

Betty nodded in your direction, "Yeah exactly! See Y/N gets it."

Yeah, you do get it. The only reason you do get it is because your in the same situation. Ever since freshmen year, you've been crushing on Jughead. You've known him since sixth grade since you've moved to Riverdale and your feelings for him have only grown stronger. Only Kevin and Betty were the ones who knew about it.

"Mhm, Y/N does get it doesn't she?" Kevin teased smirking picking at his food,

You glared at him putting your hand to your face, "You suck."

The sound of you caught Jughead's attention, "Who's the lucky guy?"

Kevin smirked again, "Oh he's VERY lucky."

"Oh yeah so is Fangs after last night." You mumbled rubbing your blushing face,

Kevin rolled his eyes nodding, "Damn straight he is."

"straight."

Veronica groaned, "Ugh Y/N/N help me out here!"

You raised your eyebrow, "Uh I'm having my own relationship problems."

Betty looked down, "Plus, I think he's interested in someone else."

"Who the hell are we talking about?" Archie chimed in,

Betty waved her hands, "It's fine! Since Y/N here is the only one who understands my struggles she'll be the only one who helps me!"

"I didn't agree to this I-I have to get home you know-my cat he's-" You stuttered attempting to remove yourself from this,

Jughead chuckled at your attempts making your heart flutter, "You're way too deep into this mess Y/N/N."

You felt your wrist being pulled by Betty, "Seems like it."