JUGHEAD SFW ALPHABET HEADCANONS

A/N: This. Took SOOOOOOO LONG! I've been working on this for awhile and thank GOD it's finally out! Hope you enjoy :D

WARNINGS: None, maybe a swear word or two but nothing too major.

-- 

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

B = Best Friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Jughead is an isolated student as Riverdale, he doesn't talk to anyone unless talked to. When you first arrived at Riverdale your freshman year, you made it your prime mission to become his friend. You met Archie on your first day and you instantly clicked, Archie attempted to introduce you to Jughead but he wasn't having it. Everyday after that, you would sit next to Jughead and talk to him despite if he even talked back. The determination that you put into him made him ecstatic, that's when he finally responded to you.

"Hey Jughead ~ Bestie, good pal, how was your day-"

"It was fine."

After that you guys were inseparable, Jughead would always have your back. You guys related on the dry sense of humor only the two of you would understand. Once you guys got closer, Jughead opened up more. He would talk about personal issues such as missing his mom, being ashamed of his father, etc. You would reassure him that it gets better, he wouldn't be able to thank you enough for always being there for him.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle you?)

Cuddle would NEVER admit to anyone that he's a cuddler, but you knew on the inside he was  a huge softy and loved to cuddle. Most of the times he'd keep his arms wrapped around your waist and you'd rest your forehead on his chest. You'd enjoy messing with the hairs on the back of his neck. This was one of the only times he was every vulnerable with you, that he wasn't afraid to show any emotion in front of anyone.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

Jughead is quiet on this subject, he practically had to raise himself. When you'd talk about your lives after high school, he'd agree with most of them. You talked about wanting kids and wanting to give them better lives than the horrific ones that you guys had to live in Riverdale. Jughead didn't cook often, the extent to him cooking would be him picking up the phone and ordering in Pops. He wasn't a neat freak, but he couldn't stand having a dirty sock on a chair or a spec of dust on his laptop. 

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

If Jughead ever had to break up with you, it would either be to protect you or because he felt like you deserved better. Jughead once had to break up with you due to the serpents and ghoulies, he didn't want you to get hurt. He wouldn't send you a text, or call you on the phone, he'd sit down with you face to face and explain everything. Jughead felt numb, he felt like shit when he broke it to you.