Chapter 9

The next day, Evan & I headed towards the Raw arena for the live showing. That night, I had to go with Evan out to his match against CM Punk. 2 minutes into the match, Evan did hjis finisher, Air Bourne, pinned CM, & won. I went into the ring, held up his hand & gave him a quick peck on the lips. Evan grabbed a microphone from the announce table, "I wanted to tell CM Punk something, I'm going to beat you in that championship match. I'm going to leave that match as the new WWE Champion. Now, a message to the WWE Universe.You see this, beautiful, woman standin' here beside me? This is my girlfriend, Jean. She is the newest diva to WWE. I want to ask all of you if you would show her that you want to be her friends-" Evan was interupted when Ted DiBiase came out.

     He started walking down the ramp when he said, "We all know that she's your temorary girlfriend. We all know that eventually you're gonna cheat on her. We already know that stuff. But wanna know someone else who won't cheat on her?"

     "I would never cheat on her. But to your question, who?"

     "Me," Ted said, dropping the microphone. He turned his head towards me, grabbed my face then pulled it to his till our mouths met. Naturally, I put my hands around his neck while he put his around my waist. I could tell that Evan was getting mad & apparently, so did Ted. We were still kissing as he made us walk to the turnbuckle, still pressed against each other. He let go of my back, but grabbed onto the top rope, while making the kiss deeper. I didn't mean to feel that way, but kissing Ted out in the Raw arena actually felt nice.

     Evan grabbed my hand & pulled me away. He started to head out of the ring when Ted grabbed my other hand. "We weren't finished."

     "Yes you were."

     "See, you're just jealous. You've never given her a kiss like that. She could've pulled away, but she liked it so she didn't," Ted said, grabbing around my waist with one hand.

     "You have no clue what we've done at my house, have you? You would'nt believe it. So don't be coming in here & sayin' that I'm gonna cheat on her & that she likes you better than me. She's even agreed to spend every night with me in a special place," Evan said, pulling on me once again up the ramp. I could tell Evan was mad. As soon as we got backstage, we went into a room & changed out of our wrestling attire into our everyday clothes. We rushed out of the back door to his car.

     As we entered the car, the radio turned on, but Evan quickly turned it off to ask me a question. "You didn't like that, did you?"

     "No, but I forgot what yours was like," I said, smiling.

     "Want me to help you remember when we get back to my house?" I shook my head yes then he turned on the car & drove to the realtor office. Samantha Pain was going to help us find our own house. Once we got there, everybody's face brightened up.

     "You're Evan Bourne!" One person screamed out above the others. "Who's that?" The same person asked after everyone clamed down. He introduced me then Samantha rushed us to the first house. It was beautiful. It had 3 stories, a master bedroom then 3 other bedrooms while the master bedroom came with an attached bathroom. It had a huge living room & kitchen.

     The next house was a four-bedroom beachfront home with a sun deck over-looking the beach. I really like it because we could go swimming whenever we wanted. It also had 1 half-bath and the master-bredroom had a large picture window.

     The last house was a big, stone house with a courtyard & garden. I thought it was a bit too fancy & so I didn't want it. It had 5 bedrooms, 1 master, of course. The kitchen was more like a food court than a regular family's kitchen. The living room was huge! Although we said no.

_____________________________________________________________________

Eventually we bought the beachfront one. Evan & I really liked the beach so we figured that we should get a beachfront house when we got the opputunity. We both knew people said to buy a small, cozy house for a starter home, but we didn't care. The moving trucks were at his house by the time we got there. We had to put the packed-up boxes in the moving trucks to get it to our new house then we were going to relax in the furniture that was already there. It was very relaxing, being able to see the beach.

     After a while of relaxing, we decided to get in the ocean & swim! Once we got down to our chosen spot, we set everything up then headed into the water, holding hands. He was trying to act funny because he carried me, as if we had just gotten married, through the water. We swam for about an hour then went back up to our spot to have lunch together. I caught him several times, looking at my swim suit. We laid down on our towels for 30 minutes after we finished lunch. We talked about the house, our personal future, our career future, our hopes & dreams. He was still mad about the Ted thing, but I quickly changed the subject.

___________________________________________________________________

A/N

     Thanks you everyone for reading this story. I still understand if it's not very good, but I'm trying my best. I did stay up to write this till 4:00 AM.

     Please continue reading this book to see what happens as Evan & Jean move on in theirrelationship & how Jean does in her career at WWE.

Note to @RKORyder: Haven't talked to you in a while. I miss you so much!