Chapter 10

The next day, I had to go talk to Vince in his office. When I got in there, he was on the phone so I quietly sat down in the uncomfortable chairs. Once he got off the phone, he looked straight at me. "Do you know why I have you here?"

     "No," I said, looking scared. He opened the 2nd drawer of his filing cabinet & pulled out a manila folder. He set the manila folder on his desk, opened it, flipped through some papers then looked up at me again.

     "I brought you here to discuss the Divas championship. I know that you have nothing concerning it, but I'm giving you a chance to be the next champion," he said. I couldn't believe it! I was going to possibly be the next Divas champion while Evan was possibly going to be the next WWE champion.

     "Thank you, sir. I will absolutely win the title then use it for good reasons, " I said with a bright smile on my face. After 45 minutes, I walked out the door & saw Evan sitting in a chair. We started walking out to the car, holding hands.

     "What did you guys talk about?" Evan said as soon as he sat down in the driver's seat. As soon as he turned the key in the ignition, I explained that he was giving me a championship match. He was smiling the whole way. "Now we'll be a champion couple since both of us will be champions."

     "Are you sure? What if I lose or you lose?" I asked with my head against the window, ready to fall asleep.

     Evan put his hand on my leg & said, "I just know it." With Evan's hand still on my leg, I fell asleep with my head against window. I woke up when he slowly rubbed down my arm from my shoulder. "Babe, we're home. Wanna go into the bed or stay out here?"

     "Are you gonna be there?" I ask with a small smile.

     "Yes I will," Evan said, smiling while grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the car. Once we got in the house, I went into the bathroom to change then Evan went in. He came out with my shirt, pants, bra, and underwear. He had a confused look on his face.

     "I guess I forgot to bring those out of the bathroom. Sorry," I said, getting up to go collect my clothing articles.

     "It's okay. So you do't wear undergarments to bed?" Evan asked, looking around.

     "No. Is that okay?" I ask. Evan shakes his head 'yes' as he climbs into bed. I lean my head on his bare chest as he wraps his arms around me. I reach up to give him a good-night kiss before leaning on him & going to sleep.

______________________________________________________________________

A/N

     Thanks for reading. I really need to get to bed so I have to finish writing.

     Lately, I've been staying up late so I can work on this book.

     Thanks for HaleyyElizabeth for the cover!

     Note to @RKORyder & @Sherks01: I miss talking to you both. I don't know if @Sherks01 reads this book, but if she does, this message is for her and Charity. I haven't talked to you in a loooong time. >.<