Chapter 13

I just went back to drinking my water, trying to ignore the fact that my fiance & the girl who got me a job as a wrestler were kissing on the dance floor. I finished my refreshing water, I got up and walked out of the door. Evan followed me out, got in the driver's side, & drove us home. When we got home, we sat on the edge of our bed & I asked him what that was about. "I don't know. She just came up to me, we were talking, then she kissed me. I swear, I had nothing to do with it," he said. I didn't believe him so I quickly got my pajamas on & went to bed.

     The next day, I was still mad at Evan so I went to the kitchen to make myself a bowl of cereal. Evan had left a note saying that he was at the gym so I sat down on the loveseat couch to watch tv. WWE had started a news show. "WWE News" was on and it was talking about how I became Raw GM. It was also describing how we have a new Intercontinental championship no. 1 contender. All of a sudden, I started having an awful headache. I think it was the pregnant side affects kicking in. I went to go try to take a nap, but my head hurt to much to fall asleep.

     Since I couldn't go back to sleep, I decided to call John. "Can we go somewhere & talk?"

     "Sure."

     "Thanks John. I really need to let my fustrations out."

     "Do you want to talk at my house?"

     "Sure," I said. I hung up, started my car, & drove to John's house. John had 2 sweet dogs so when I pulled up, I heard a bunch of barking. "Thanks John. I can't thank you enough."

     "No problem. Anything for a beautiful lady like yourself."

     "Thanks John," I replied with a huge smile on my face. After john & I had talked for half an hour, his door-bell rang so I went to answer it. When I opened the door, Evan stood in front of me.

     "Listen Jean. We need to talk," Evan said.

     "We will at home," I responded, turning to the living room.

____________________________________________________________________

When I was finished spending time with John, Evan & I went home to talk. We went into the bedroom to talk in there. "Listen Jean, I love you. I will never, ever, love anyone else, but you. Remember what I told you when we got engaged? That I love you & will forever. But please, forgive me. I had no part in that kiss, it was all Eve. Plus it didn't mean anything because whenever I look at you, it's like I'm seeing an angel. Just please forgive me," Evan said.

     "Evan.... I love you too. I heard that Vince is doing a special episode tomorrow," I said, wondering if it was true.

     "Yeah. What matches are you going to make? Can I help plan it out?"

     "Sure. I would love for my fiance to help with business," I said with a big smile that we had worked out the mess we were in. Evan & I went to the dining room table with a piece of paper & a pencil. The first match is going to be Cody against Punk, the second match is going to be Dolph versus McIntyre. The 3rd match is going to be Brie, Jillian, Kelly, Maria, Kaitlyn & AJ in a 6 diva battle royal. The 4th match was going to be Cena, Evan, & Mysterio versus The Miz.

______________________________________________________________________

I thoughtI should try to update. I kept saying I was gonna upload more, but I didn't get to in time, plus I haven't had enough time to type any so I have stayed up late to update. Later today, I'll try to update Indescribable Destructive Diva & Changing Positions. Thanks everyone who has read this book, voted, & commented.