Chapter 14 Part 2!!!

Hopefully you can figure out what's wrong before the third paragraph. especially if you've basically read the past chapters in this book.

______________________________________________________________________

As we arrived at the emergency room, a group of nurses and doctors crowded around Evan's truck. They all followed me into the waiting room, asking me what's wrong. "I don't know. I feel nausated and like I'm about to explode."

     "It sounds serious. Bring her to room 318," said a nurse above all the others. I arrived at room 318 when I finally let out a scream that I had been holding in. "Hurry! Hurry!" A certain doctor came around the corner with a little machine.

     The doctor started asking me all these questions. "Are you pregnant?" I shook my head 'yes', then he did an ultrasound. "It seems you are in labor." The doctor then left the room and came back with a smiling Evan.

_________________________________________________________________________

     After another 16 hours, I finally had a beautiful baby girl. While the doctor left me alone with my child and Evan, we came up with a name to our baby girl. Our daughter was going to be named Ashleigh Bourne. The doctor came in and told us that I was to stay in the hospital for 2 weeks. Since I wouldn't be back to work for a few weeks, Kelly was going to take over.

     At 1:00pm, John, Cody, Kaitlyn, Randy, Ted, Layla, Rosa and Natalya came to the hospital room that I was in to see the newborn baby. "She is so cute!" Layla told me. "Can I hold her?"

     "Sure," I replied, handing her Ashleigh. After an hour  of visiting, they all left so then it was just Evan and I. I, then, fell aleep and Evan leaned over me and gave me a quick kiss. When I woke up, Evan was sittting across the room, watching Monday Night Raw. "Is Kelly doing good as general manager?"

     "Yeah, but not as good as you."

     "Thanks." In the current match on television, Kaitlyn was fighting Eve for the Divas championship. After about 4 minutes, Kaitlyn beat Eve to win the championship.